🅕🅞🅡🅣🅤🅝🅔 pt II

Taehyung's face came back to being expressionless once again. Well, he had seen first hand what happened when him and Jimin try to kill together. And as much as he wanted to help him, it seemed very troublesome for their own good.

Jimin may wholeheartedly want to kill and maybe he was also serious this time but Taehyung couldn't trust that he'd follow a plan, and a plan was indispensable. For all he knew, Jimin could feel bad again for their next victim, and try to save the person again and Taehyung couldn't let it happen.

“Are you sure about this?” Taehyung asked ever so softly and Jimin nodded. He seemed very fragile and delicate that Taehyung swore he could die just to protect him, and seeing him sad like he was made him feel very weird.

Feelings to begin with were things he had disconnected from for so long, and was just regaining his long lost touch with them, but he knew he felt something, maybe empathy, compassion? That if Taehyung even felt such emotions.

“I'm sorry honey but I don't think you can kill anyone still, okay? I can teach you how to shoot and how to use other weapons instead, what about that?” Taehyung suggested but Jimin didn't reply, rather just stared down at his feet.

He seemed to be thinking, or maybe he was just so tired to make decisions. “Is it your father that came back? Did you see him somewhere when you were out?”

“He chased me, I didn't know what he wanted but I got so scared. He saw me now, he knows I'm still alive so he'll be after me. I need to get rid of him.” Jimin muttered and Taehyung nodded at his words.

He knew Jimin hated the other man so much, no wonder for he had made him suffer so bad for so long, and Taehyung wished Jimin would just give him the green light to kill that old bastard. He wouldn't hesitate even a second.

“You don't have to kill him yourself Jimin, I can do it for you.” Taehyung muttered and Jimin shook his head instantly. Taehyung wasn't surprised at it, for he knew it was very unlikely that Jimin would change his mind at all, but he just wanted to put his suffering to an end.

So he pushed his next victim to second place and decided to start with that stupid old brat first. He itched to kill him anyways. “You said he's in Seoul, right? I’ll find him for you, I'll tie him up and I'll leave him at your mercy. Do whatever you want to him then, I can even give you torture tips so he dies the slowest possible, around three to four weeks of extensive torture before he dies.”

Taehyung was smiling maniacally at the devilish idea, already imagining how it would be and it satisfied his sadistic side already. Jimin was looking at him with a thoughtful expression, thinking over the suggestion in his mind. It was very hard to refuse but Taehyung thought he needed to convince him a bit more.

“I won't ever touch him. It'll be all yours baby. But I'd have to kill my next victims next to it for he'll be around in the basement for so long. I hope you don't mind that.” Jimin payed attention that he just called his father ‘it’, and he just grew more sure that Taehyung didn't even consider his victims human at all, rather just objects to satisfy his needs or purposes.

Jimin didn't mind though, each of them will have his victims and it would be better that way, for they wouldn't have to fight over how to kill them, and he knew he could count on Taehyung to bring his father to their basement if he said he will. He didn't even doubt that he could.

“Okay,” Jimin muttered and Taehyung smiled again. “Deal.”

So this was how Jimin made a deal with the devil. That night, Taehyung just smiled, hugged him then went out. Jimin went to sleep and when he awoke, he found Taehyung already home, conversing with Yoongi on the breakfast table.