🅐🅣🅣🅔🅝🅣🅘🅞🅝 pt IV

Jimin must have seen it coming, Mathew was around all fucking day so why didn't he at all? How did he fuck up like this? He mostly needed a few seconds to register his words, even if it felt like a slap to the face, even when it made his skin go cold and his mind go hazy, it still somehow didn't make any sense, was as blurry as his surroundings ‘Making out with Kim fucking Taehyung’. Yes he was doomed, very doomed.

Mathew had seen them kissing, he did but he couldn't get himself to accept it, for if Mathew knew about it then it consequently meant that Jungkook will know very shortly after, and if the latter does...

Jimin shook his head feverishly again, in the same action of before. As if he was hoping that it was just a dream, a very bad nightmare he can eventually wake up from. Like shaking his head would finally get him to wake up from it all, from all his life. Maybe it was better if he was dead, he didn't want to think of how would Jungkook react to it.

‘He'd kill me. This can't be happening.’ Jimin muttered but he was aware that it wasn't going to change anything. What happened had already happened, Mathew had already seen them, he was already doomed. Tonight is going to be very hard and he didn't know if he'd survive it at all. Jungkook will go nuts and he'll suffer a lot too.

All of his fears reeled back to the surface again, and he could barely stop tears from flowing down his face. Mathew was very loyal to Jungkook, and he was working for him long before Jimin had even met him.

It was rather a matter of a fact that Matthew would never hide a thing from Jungkook, even if it meant that Jimin would face hell, the latter probably barely cared at all. He'd just do his work and go on with his day like he wasn't putting Jimin's life on the line.

“Why have you suddenly gone silent, huh? Get your ass moving because we are so fucking late already!” Matthew spat as he reached to grab hold of Jimin's elbow, pulling him hard towards him. Jimin resisted his grip as he pushed all of his weight backwards, making it harder for the taller to push him any further.

Matthew gave him a cold glare of disapproval as he stared him down, before he shook his head languidly, eyes piercing right through him. They were menacing, eyes of a gangster, that's all Jimin could think.

“I think I said get your ass moving Jimin! I wouldn't do this if I was you, unless I want my arm ripped off my fucking chest then with pleasure, I'd rip it off for you.”

“Are you gonna tell Jungkook?” Jimin spoke over him in an urgent fashion. His eyes watery as his face contorted with the pain of Mathew pushing him like that. The urge to cry grew even more insisting, and very hard to control.

Matthew could easily notice Jimin's lips quivering and his eyes watering in the corners. Did he pull him too harshly? He was not meaning to hurt him, it was just a threat. But he kept on staring at him, his face not showing any kind of empathy even when he deep down felt it. His poker face was well rehearsed, blank and expressionless, not showing anything he felt.

“Yeah I'm telling him for sure airhead. That's my damn job! Master Jeon was right, he told me to pay close attention to see if you do cheat on him. I thought then it was fucking pointless ’cos it was rather unfair to assume that. But yeah, he was damn fucking right.” Mathew muttered under his breath, his words were just as blank as his face. He meant to show he was on Jungkook's side but in all honestly, no, he wasn't.

He was around enough times to see all the blue marks and black bruises scattered around his frail body, showing at the corner of Jimin's clothes. He knew Jimin was mistreated, he knew Jungkook was abusive but what else would he expect of a mafia boss? But Jimin was innocent, he didn't deserve all the abuse he went through.