🅝🅔🅦 🅒🅡🅤🅢🅗 pt II

Jimin couldn't help the rush of dread in his blood vessels at the sound of his name screamed in the distance. He didn't need to look to know who called him, and for a matter of a fact, he was scared to even gaze at Jungkook.

The latter was angry at him since the night before, and Jimin's mind was racing with thoughts, of how he probably would never set a foot on the university's ground for another day ever again.

Jimin didn't know how long it was before he felt Jungkook harshly pulling his elbow towards him, but he didn't look up still. He knew the crazy thoughts in Jungkook’s mind, that he was cheating on him with Taehyung.

It didn't make sense to him how Jungkook would interpret anything he did as whether an attempt to cheat on him, or an attempt to escape. And the amplitude of the measures he would call for to stop his imaginary cheating or escaping was just as crazy as he was.

Jimin knew there was something in Jungkook’s eyes that he was never able to decipher, a certain darkness, that one could easily mistake with that hint of experience in one's eyes, or maybe just simple apathy.

But Jimin knew it wasn't, he knew it was dark in nature. So despite Jungkook being very jealous, possessive, and paranoid to an extent it was suffocating, he was sure it wasn't the reason of the lifeless hint in his eyes.

Jimin could hear Jungkook asking what they were doing, and Taehyung not even bothering to say anything useful to answer his question, but only glaring at him with as much intensity, as if it was a battle of who'd blink first.

Jimin could only bite his lips in fear for he knew Taehyung was only making Jungkook's mood worse, which was putting him in an even worse situation.

At that moment, he was just trying to stop himself from breaking down in tears, apprehensive of what was soon going to happen to him. It was undoubtedly true, the fact that he had done absolutely nothing wrong, but he knew that even if he said so, it would fall on deaf ears.

Jungkook then just decided it wasn't worth his time to have any other words exchanged between him and Taehyung, and he dragged Jimin along with him outside of the university’s corridor and towards his expensive black car just outside.

“So that's what you stay late for, huh? Studying my ass!” He heard Jungkook yell before he felt a strong slap on his delicate cheek. It burnt and he couldn't resist putting his hand on where it stung the most, but he was interrupted as he got violently pushed inside the back seat of the car, Jungkook following him as he instructed the chauffeur to start driving.

“Taehyung, hm? The one you cheat on me with? Such a joke you thought I wouldn't figure out.” Jungkook was sending Jimin death glares, but the smaller didn't even notice as he kept looking down at his neatly folded hands, as if they were the most interesting thing in the entire world.

“Won't you say anything bitch?” Jungkook asked raising his hand in the air, ready to strike again when Jimin winced even before it reached him, and it somehow got Jungkook to stop midway at the sight.

Jimin could only let him get his anger out on him, there was nothing he could do to escape him. And he was aware none of what he would say could change a thing when it came to Jungkook.

“Y-you guh-got it all wrong, nuh-nothing..” Jimin stuttered, in an attempt to defend himself,  but he only got pushed against the window and it was so fast and strong Jimin almost felt the glass about to shatter under his skin, which ached at the pain of the impact.