🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅚🅘🅛🅛 pt II

“So, we're going to abduct him now?” Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded with a devious smirk. Jimin used to feel unbothered because even if he refused to admit it, he knew nothing about how or when did Taehyung commit any of his outlawed acts, and hearing about them didn't particularly trigger him in the slightest.

If anything, he rather enjoyed it. But participating felt weird. He didn't seem to have such a good time as it was supposed to inside his brain. He rather felt bad for the guy a few feet ahead of them. The poor boy had no idea, and if he felt anything at the moment, it was the need to warn Lee Taeyong about the nightmare soon to come.

“Can't we just poison him? You said he asks for delivery service almost every day?”

“We can't for two simple reasons.” Taehyung held a hand up and a single finger. “First, the building has cameras and though I can hack ’em and block ’em, we'll still have extra-work if anyone met us in the stairs ’cos then baby, we'll have to kill ’em too.” He held his middle finger too, making the peace sign at him. Jimin had to curse at himself for thinking it was so fucking sexy instead of focusing on his words.

“Second, we'll need to obtain the food from the original delivery man so the latter would see us, and we'll have to kill him too. All of this makes it a hussle, so even if it seems simplier, we'd either kill so much more than needed or get caught. Not that I mind killing them, but it's pointless for neither do I feel like it nor do I have the time for useless body disposals of random people I didn't even have the pleasure of stalking.”

“We don't have to kill ’em all...” Jimin almost whined, pushing Taehyung in annoyance. “Is that the only solution you can fucking think of?”

“It's the only solution. Just one person that links you to the murder, and it's over.” Taehyung muttered with a shrug. “What's one less person on Earth anyways? They're all scum.”

“I agree some people are, but not everyone.” Jimin countered. “You just enjoy it. That's why you do it. I don't really care but I don't think you'd say Yoongi's scum if anyone killed him, would ya?”

Taehyung's glare turned really sharp, freezing cold as he tilted his face to look at him with unflinching pair of eyes. They stroke fear because they were fearless, because there was a pool of insanity in the depth of dark hichory, there was a promise of explosion. Jimin still thought Taehyung was calm, just the fact that he killed calmly was a relief.

Jimin felt that to the world’s luck, the older hasn't exploded yet, for when he will, he was sure Hell would break lose. Taehyung didn't give two fucks about keeping things calm, he just opted for it because he still had things to lose, regardless of how small.

“Well.. If anyone ever dared then the whole world would regret it. The only reason I'm not straight up bombing all around like fireworks is Yoongi. I'd be the worst nightmare humanity had ever known.”

“You already are.. just latent.” Jimin muttered almost religiously. What would he say to someone who said his happiest dream was when he saw Seoul burning? Whose favorite type of music was people screaming in pain, or whose eyes were so dead and lifeless Jimin thought that he was soulless, that he was Lucifer in flesh and bones?

He felt the need to just change the subject. “How are we going to abduct him anyways?” Taehyung took off his mask, asking of Jimin to do the same and follow him.

Taehyung marched faster, standing like a shadow behind Taeyong for a couple of seconds, before touching him in the shoulder ever so gently.