🅕🅞🅡🅣🅤🅝🅔 pt IV

“It was a debt to Cheonsa Myo Pa and I had to solve it. I would've never dealt with them if it wasn't a matter of utmost importance.” J-seph explained and Jimin looked at his nails in annoyance.

He felt J-seph tense because it was almost obvious that he didn't believe him, that he was unconvinced, uninterested, and almost bored, that he was waiting for something else. “That's all, I swear.”

“Do I look like an idiot to you?” Jimin turned to look at him with narrowed eyes, raising a brow in exasperation. His sharp eyes were still dark and hooded, and he tilted his head to the side before shaking his head in disappointment.

“I expected better than this shitty excuse. You're fucking stinking rich, and you're here bubbling about having a debt? I know how much money each fucker in this gang earns and you're in the fucking top two.”

Jimin clicked his tongue before standing up from the sofa, then turning to give J-seph another sharp glare before shrugging in nonchalance.  “You had one chance,” Jimin checked his phone disinterestingly to see the recording still on going, he didn't even spare J-seph another look before continuing.

“And you had to blew it.”

Jimin turned on his heals to slaunter towards the door confidently, his steps were slow and leisured. He knew that J-seph will follow him, which was quick to happen, and in no time, the latter stood in front of him in a rush.

His eyes were worried like he didn't expect from Jimin to dismiss his argument in that cold, unconcerned and uncaring manner. To be honest, he didn't expect Jungkook's boyfriend to be the way he was at all. For Jungkook liked pretty boys whom he could easily and totally dominate, ones that wouldn't be neither so hard to please, so demanding nor so strong-headed and opinionated.

Jimin from afar looked like all of that, like a small little mochi, delicate and fragile, and almost naive. Jimin was the kind you could easily underestimate, that you could mistake for total innocence or weakness.

His pretty features and sweet smile added to the mix almost magically. But once you get closer, you figure out his appearance was just a big deceiving mask, that the reality was the complete opposite, that his attitude had nothing at all to do with his apparent sweetness. And as the saying goes, the devil wears a pretty face.

“It's not my debt, please let me explain.” Jimin's eyes hardened, glossily colder than ice as he protuded his lips in irritation. He looked so cold and unaffected, effortlessly nonchalant.

If Taehyung could see him at that moment, he'd see an image of himself there. Jimin somehow had learned to fake a very similar facade to that of Taehyung, to master that glare that would get people to tremble in fear, a powerful presence that could shift every eye in sight to stare at him.

And without even noticing it, he began to give off that kind of aura that instantly got a chilling twist to settle in the pit of one’s stomack. Jimin at the moment was rather just bothered because he had to waste even more time in a conversation which to him was already done. Jimin nodded for him to continue nevertheless.

“My younger brother is a junkie. The fucker ran out of morphin and had no money to pay but you know how addiction is. He began to take the drug from Chensa Myo Pa’s dealers without paying and they let him till he owed them so much money he could never even pay and they decided to kill him for it. And I knew at last minute so I had to interfere to save him and pay his debts. I had to see them twice or thrice just for payment procedures. So whatever proves or pictures you have, it was just this.”