🅛🅞🅞🅚 🅦🅗🅐🅣 🅨🅞🅤 🅜🅐🅓🅔 🅜🅔 🅓🅞 pt III

When Jimin had reached the warehouse with Matthew and the goons, he had already decided how this was going to go down for the poor unconscious boys in the back. It might seem very weird that someone like Jimin even appreciated violence, for he had suffered from being at the receiving end of it most of his life and had consequently learned to despise it.

“Things could be solved with better ways than violence, not anything should end in a fist fight, violence is the mean of the weaks”, those were his beliefs just yesterday night and yet he seemed to throw it all out the window for the moment when he suddenly agreed to what Taehyung had told him. It was the first time they ever had a real conversation with each other, things were indeed more fun resolved with violence it seemed, he agreed with Taehyung this time.

Jimin then seemed to have figured out that he didn't despise violence itself, as an act. He just hated it to be forced upon him, but he actually didn't mind it if he was the one forcing it upon others.

That was a different feeling, a thrilling sensation. That was the feeling of utmost control, of strength, of power and he didn't feel like he hated it at all.

Violence generates more violence, that's how it all works, and even though it is said that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, he had decided that this single revenge had to be taken.

It should happen no matter what, no matter what he had previously believed because he finally got a chance to make them pay back for everything they have done to him, and there was no way in hell he'd turn such an opportunity down the drain.

He'll finally get to be the one who stroke fear rather than the other way around, they'll get fucking scared of him for the first time in their entire lives and he'd make sure they'll remember it very well, that the sound of his name would make them run the other way, that they wouldn't dare to touch him ever again.

Surely, the ones who'll actively do the violence were Jungkook's favourite thugs, as the latter liked to call them, and he would only enjoy the view and give them orders. They were a bit scattered in the brain department, but they were tough and they didn't question things, they just obeyed.

Matthew did ask about Taehyung, because supposedly, he was the focus of the torture, but nobody knew where he was. He sent people looking for him very back in the morning but they came emoty handed. Apparently he wasn't seen all day at all.

Yoongi said he came with him to university, but everyone else didn't see him at all. With Jimin in the equation, and knowing the latter liked Taehyung, he was even more pressured to just ignore the matter instead of leading any investigation. They just wouldn't mention it to Jungkook at all.

As they waited for the guys to wake up, Matthew had called Jungkook telling him that they had the boys in the warehouse and that Jimin was with him. Jungkook got very surprised at that, asking why was his lover in such a horrid crime scene, instantly ordering him to bring Jimin back first before proceeding to do anything.

Yet, there was nothing that could have prepared him for what happened shortly after, for he got struck with the ultimate shock when Jimin suddenly snatched the phone away from Matthew's hand and told him himself that he wanted to participate in the violence that were to take place in the very near future.

Jungkook was so shocked that he couldn't articulate a single word as a respond. And for a good thirty seconds, there was only thick silence on the line.

Yet, that same silence was louder than anything Jungkook could have said, and Jimin would have thought Jungkook had hung up on him if it wasn't for the fact he still could hear his breathing through the line. He could've also just imagined what was happening in the penthouse suite without even being there.

Jungkook was moving his leg up in down his desk, fiddling with some papers and replying to business emails and to messages on answering machines while he was speaking in the phone and it resulted in a very specific yet recognizable background noise: the tickling sound of the keyboard, the hissing sound of paper when it gets flipped and the repetitive tocking of the chair as it moved in sync with Jungkook's leg.

However, as the words left Jimin's mouth, all movement seemed to suddenly stop at once that it was almost humorous, and there was nothing to hear but an elaborate breathing, the sound of Jungkook trying to restrain himself from exploding at him right then and there, or at least that was how Jimin explained it.

The younger was afraid that the older would yell at him when his words eventually sink in his mind and yet, when Jungkook got past his initial shock, he just hummed in agreement not seeming wrathful in the slightest.

Jungkook didn't feel like he wanted to ask his lover any other questions for such important and complex matters were meant to only be discussed face to face. Also, he was scared of the truth he may have to hear and accept, the truth that would only get him more shocked than he already was so he settled on not saying anything else. He wasn't even remotely ready to face it yet.

When did Jimin become like that? How did it even happen without him noticing a single thing? Jimin hadn't changed at all, he was still as sweet, as kindhearted, as forgiving, as beautiful and as delicate as he had always been. How did that Jimin he once knew turn into the cold hearted one he was speaking to in the phone?

It probably had been an agonizingly slow graduated change, so small at a time that it was almost impossible to feel, to see or to realize. Jimin had changed at a certain moment of time, a change that maybe even him didn't sense but Jungkook was aware of the fact that what Jimin had gone through had to eventually change him somehow, he just didn't expect the change to be what he was currently witnessing.

Jungkook decided that he'll let Jimin do whatever he wanted but they had to speak later on about all of it. He had to ask Jimin how he felt, if there was something wrong, if he needed something.

How and when did he start to retrieve pleasure from hurting other people while he only knew him to be so peaceful? Was that new or was it always there but passively?

He couldn't remember when was the last time they spoke about something other than business and he had realized that probably this was the exact reason why he hadn't noticed until it was too late that his sweetheart was swifting from an absolute extreme to the opposite one right under his nose.

Jimin muttered a small thank you in the phone along with a see you later darling before hanging up. He ordered the thugs to tie up the four boys, each one on a chair and to bring the materials they needed for the work to be done.

They obliged and in less than five minutes, the four guys were all tied up, and a varied set of leaches, knives, electrifier devices, whips, cigarettes, lighters, bats, wooden rods, several pointy small needles and much less savory devices which would only give you nightmares were placed in front of him, as he grinned from ear to ear at the sight of his little torture items.

That night was certainly going to be undeniably unforgettable, just as equally for both sides.

04.07.19