🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅔🅝🅒🅞🅤🅝🅣🅔🅡 pt I

As Jimin walked down the corridor, he wasn't able to take his mind off what had been said to him in the front yard of the school, about how they suddenly decided to stop hurting him, the way Taehyung reassured him even though it was almost menacing, for what would Taehyung do if the others didn't follow their agreement with him?

Jimin found himself blinking repeatedly at the mere thought. He didn't, for a matter of a fact, want to know what would happen. Will Taehyung really do something? For him?

Jimin didn't know what to think but it was still hard for him to believe it. Because, if anything, he didn't trust a single one of them. But Taehyung seemed quite serious, and it unsettled Jimin in a way, made him think it was all legit.

That would've not even happened in Jimin's wildest dreams and he indeed thought for a moment that he was dreaming, yet it was reality and for once it was on his side.

Why would they suddenly regret it and want to stop? It was a good question and the answer didn't make sense to him at all. And trusting Taehyung seemed like a very dangerous decision, be wasn't sure at all, of anything.

He decided that time will show him their true intentions, but thinking that way frightened the hell out of him. He wasn't ready to meet any of them again, and he wished they were serious in what they claimed they agreed on.

He had Mr. Wang’s class again, his first class every morning, and when he walked inside, he noticed Taehyung already in his seat.

Jimin seemed to only then remember that he now sat right next to Taehyung. And it made him squirm, but he put on a facade, sat calmly trying to fixate his eyes on the board where different formulas were written. And when the professor came back, he seemed as if he was highly concentrated with his words.

The truth is, it was only a mask, for Jimin's mind was only focusing on Taehyung right next to him, who was scrabbling something in a disheveled sheet of paper. Jimin actually read only one word, but it made his blood go cold.

God knows he tried to focus in class again, but it was in vain. He was afraid Taehyung would know he had somehow read what he was writing. It was in chinese, Jimin wasn't supposed to know how to read it, but Jimin did, and he was afraid it showed on his face.

He had always felt that Taehyung could somehow see right through him as an open book and that sensation never budged off his chest. It all made Taehyung look that extra scary, with his weird ability to show up out of nowhere, his unflinching eyes who seemed to hold conspiracies the devil himself would praise, and the way he carried himself with all the confidence in the world.

It contradicted in more than a way the fact that Taehyung had never laid a single finger on him. He was well aware of this but he seemed to always ignore it, kick it so far down the back of his brain that it would never cross his mind again.

Taehyung was surely more dangerous than all of his friends combined, and he couldn't quite explain it. It was just a hunch, an inner intuition that told him it was wiser to keep his distance from Taehyung, that the latter was the real deal, the real evil.

There just seemed to be an aura coming off of him that made it quite apparent that he was not one to be messed with. And what he just read in that paper in Chinese just seemed to prove it more than ever.

Jimin averted his gaze to stare at Taehyung secretively, not moving his head but rather just his gaze to the side. Taehyung was still writing the fucked up shit he did, obviously not paying any attention to the lesson and Jimin suddenly felt surprised as to how the latter always had very good marks.

It could be because he was very smart or maybe just the fact that he had connections that made sure to keep his marks always up to that level. He was the richest guy he knew of after Jungkook and he didn't know him enough to judge the source of his money, but he would say he highly doubted it was legal.

Jimin wasn't aware that he was still staring at Taehyung, like a painting at an art exhibition until the older gazed up, locking eyes with Jimin. Jimin felt his heart drop to his stomach, it could be fear, could be something entirely different.

He couldn't quite put his fingers on it, because the only thing that seemed to take over him was the overwhelming heat rushing up his body, straight to his cheeks and ears, in sync with the very languid movement of Taehyung's eyes that stared him up in an emotion Jimin couldn't even read. He was scared that he had pissed him off , and it was the last thing he wanted to do.

For sure, he didn't mean it. He had just zoned out while staring at Taehyung's face, and he could see now that it wasn't the best idea. Taehyung was already exhibiting his very scary aura again, it wasn't his face, even though his expression helped in delivering the danger that he potentially could be, but it had more precisely something to do with his eyes, how sharp they were, how intense.

For in Jimin's opinion, and as weird as it was, Taehyung didn't have a threatening face at all. It even looked as if it could be friendly in the right circumstances, yet to Jimin, the dangerous eerie feeling he sensed upcoming off of him was as authentic as the rays of sunlight hitting his exposed skin from the class's window.

“The fuck you're staring at?” Taehyung asked, and even if the question was supposedly angry, his tone was strangely cold.

“Uh... no I was just...” Jimin stammered, dragging his eyes to look at the board instead. It just felt as if the words had escaped his mind along with the ability to give answers to simple questions.

“You just what?” Taehyung pressed. Jimin found it mostly threatening, he didn't even know what to do anymore. It was fazing him, but in no way he expected Taehyung to throw a joke. “You just realized how handsome I am?”

The proudness in Taehyung’s voice, along with the smug smirk on his face didn't help the flush on Jimin's face to dull at all. It was enough for him instead to feel a little dumb as he didn't reply his second question just as well. He didn't have any idea what to say, so he didn't say anything.

“You're weird.” Taehyung just stated, dropping the matter and staring back at his piece of paper. Jimin's eyes couldn't help but follow where Taehyung was staring and he figured out it was the first time he had paid attention to the full text the older was writing.

Jimin had previously read one word before, and it alone made the blood in his vessels freeze. But then that he saw the entirety of it, he almost pissed his pants. And he had to bite on his tongue hard enough to taste blood just to stop himself from releasing any sound at all. That would surely expose him, notify the older that he may have understood what it was all about.

Jimin gulped hard as he turned to look at the board, making sure he didn't stare long at the paper at the amidth of his shock, for he knew that the moment Taehyung figured that he could read Chinese, his life would be fucked. He knew it, and he finally understood why the discomfort lingering in the pit of his stomach never seemed to alleviate when he was around Taehyung.

It was bold of him though, to assume Taehyung wasn't already aware.

“So, Jimin. Could you speak Chinese?”

13.02.19