🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅔🅝🅒🅞🅤🅝🅣🅔🅡 pt III

“So, um.. Do you goon for a gang? Or is it like, a solo thing?” Jimin asked, and he was aware that he was jumping to conclusions. Taehyung did not say that he was a goon, hired to threaten, beat up or kill people at worst. Jimin doubted he would just choose random people like that and hurt them, but maybe he was just too scared to assume it.

Taehyung's family was very rich, so unless Taehyung was just a criminal for the very sake of it, then maybe his entire family was involved with organized criminal activity, such as a gang or maybe even a mafia. Jimin didn't know why he seemed to prefer rather a gang than think Taehyung was out for blood, just because he wanted it. It made his stomach churn with fear.

“A gang? You make it sound like some poorly made Hollywood movie. No, what I'm working for is a mob empire.” Taehyung replied smugly, almost a bit defensive, and his lips curved upwards ever so slightly at the corners.

He seemed to think it was a good question, bold but on point. Maybe it wasn't so smart to get involved or even know anything else, but Jimin found himself surprised that Taehyung didn't even try to hide it, but rather just answered him on the spot. “For Cheonsa Myo Pa.”

“You don't look like a mobster Taehyung.” Jimin commented, he didn't know why he thought so. Taehyung would maybe fit as a rockstar, or maybe as an actor, his features were soft. One wouldn't even doubt that such a pretty face like Taehyung would do what he does.

It was surprising. But again, appearances are deceiving, and Taehyung did look dangerous because of many things. Jimin just couldn't believe it was on entirely another level. “Also for a goon, you don't look uh- too big.”

“Oh yeah? Which is better because if I looked like it, I'd be already caught, wouldn't I?” Taehyung said as he cocked his head to look down at Jimin, his grin widening. Jimin had no idea why he was telling him this kind of things. Yes, he asked, but he knew Taehyung was going to tell him anyways.

It was too late the moment he laid eyes on that paper, and he somehow wished that he couldn't read chinese at all. “Which is also exactly why you will keep you mouth shut, yeah? I know you wouldn't dare to expose me anyways, am I right Jimin?”

“Why are you even so sure?” Jimin asked, and he had no idea how in hell he just got the courage to say such a thing. He didn't want Taehyung to think that he was threatening him, or worse, that he would actually do it, because if the older doubted him, he probably would end him in the blink of an eye.

“’Cos you know what will happen if you don't behave. You only had the displeasure to deal with my friends’ bullshit. Me, on the other hand, is something you'd never wanna deal with I assure you.” Taehyung's eyes were glinting dangerously, an almost animalistic glint, apathetic and lacking warmth in a very disturbing fashion.

It was obvious he wasn't joking around, and Jimin couldn't help but gulp. He took it as a direct thread, and he, for a matter of a fact, didn't know what Taehyung was capable of. But if the way his said friends treated him was anything to go by, then he had to be scared.

Taehyung's eyes softened, however, when he noticed how scared Jimin looked, how his breath hitched in his throat for a fraction of a second. Jimin did try not to look way too obviously scared, but Taehyung knew very well what fear looked like.

“I may be everything bad in the world, hurt people regularly and all, but I still don't like the idea of anyone hurting you Jimin. So don't be scared of me.”