🅕🅞🅡🅣🅤🅝🅔 pt III

Jimin checked Yoongi for any injuries before he used all of his strength to lift him up from the ground and take him to his car. He remembered that neither Yoongi nor Taehyung went to hospitals for it was very risky for them.

Jimin nervously checked the note in his phone, one which Yoongi had previously written for him, and he proceeded to driving to the address.

Jimin was astonished when he arrived to what seemed like a normal building. The neighborhood was a bit desolated but if he didn't knew better, he wouldn't doubt it for anything shady or gang related at all. Yet he learnt from Du Agma Pa that gangs could practically hide anything anywhere.

Jimin didn't know what he could possibly find inside the building: a den, a brothel, a casino, a bar, a club, even a whole hospital for all he knew. Jimin parked on the curb right next to the entrance and pushed the door open, then went back to lift up unconscious Yoongi again. A man appeared on the bottom of the stairs and he seemed just about to curse at him before he saw Yoongi in his arms.

“What happened?”

The irritation in the guy's eyes turned so abruptly into worry but Jimin just stared at him with a blank look. Was that supposed to be a doctor? The guy was blonde, undoubtedly sexy but looked too young to be the one Jimin was expecting. “And by the way, who are you?”

Jimin just raised his eyebrow at that and shrugged in nonchalance, for he wasn't going to give his identity to a stranger and didn't intend on changing his mind. The guy seemed to grow impatient from the unresponsiveness he was getting so Jimin mumbled in a disinterested manner.

“Yoongi's obviously unconscious. I don't care who you are but he had told me before to take him here if anything happens. I'll be away for a while and I can't leave him alone. I don't know if you are a doctor or whatever the hell you are but you better take good care of him or you'll regret it, am I clear?”

“And who are you to be ordering me around?” The guy replied almost defensively and Jimin shrugged again as he looked up in exasperation. He had way too much problems to solve rather than waste his time in this type of useless conversation.

“Are you a doctor?” Jimin asked instead and the guy nodded. Well, that explained why he was given that specific address. Jimin assumed the man was whether Min Family's doctor or someone Yoongi and Taehyung trusted enough. Either way, he never heard about him and he didn't care to know more. “Then I just stated your fucking job anyways so just do it. I got better things to do than this.”

“I watch the news too, ya know? Crazy Min is caught and I don't understand what the fuck you wanna do. Break into prison? Rule the gang in his place? Because if you ask me, it's dumb to think you have even a tiny chance of making it.” The blonde said and Jimin resisted the urge to just strangle him.

Because yeah, the first option was exactly what he was thinking to do. Jimin didn't say anything about himself but he guessed it was too obvious that he knew Taehyung if he knew Yoongi, and maybe it was flagrantly obvious on his expression that he was up to no good too.

“Yeah, instead I'm just gonna sit here and watch him get sentenced to death.” Jimin retorted irony dripping from his voice. He shot him his most mustered death glare that he felt the blonde tense and purse his lips.

“I'm just saying wait till things calm down.” The guy explained but Jimin wanted to hear no explanation. He didn't know him and didn't care enough to do so and here he was wasting more of his precious time.