🅛🅞🅞🅚 🅦🅗🅐🅣 🅨🅞🅤 🅜🅐🅓🅔 🅜🅔 🅓🅞 pt I

The four guys stood patiently awaiting for their friend's arrival in the front entrance of the university. The wind was slowly blowing for it was winter, but yet no rain was meant to fall.

It was a nice day with the sun shining and no chance for bad weather any time soon. It was already fifteen minutes past the time they usually leave and yet still no Taehyung in sight.

The four friends had just came to realize that none of them had met him for the entirety of the day, except for Yoongi who was insisting that Taehyung had indeed came with him to university in the morning.

They needlessly started doubting Taehyung even attend his classes for the day. They didn't know if they simply didn't meet him or if he just didn't attend any of his classes at all and it began to become very concerning. Yet, nature had decided to mock their concerns with that perfect picnic day weather while their friend was missing on the first Monday of the month.

“Guys, maybe he left already.” Hoseok said with a huff, apparently not believing himself either. Their wasn't a day when they didn't meet Taehyung at least once.

There was something very amiss about the whole situation, just like the several huge black SUVs parked suspiciously for over than an hour ago in the same place next to the school yard, but they just couldn't put their finger on it yet.

“Came and left without even saying Hello? Does that make sense to you?” Jin disagreed shaking his head, before glinting at his watch in annoyance. At that time, probably no one was still in the building yet they still believed Taehyung was inside doing god knows what.

“Can someone just go inside and look for him? Maybe he's with Jimin, like what he usually does lately.”

His suggestion was proved wrong when a familiar figure walked out the door, slightly shocked at the sight of the four guys standing next to the university's entrance.

It was Jimin, the one they thought Taehyung was with and yet he was visibly unaccompanied with anyone. They all stared him down as if he just committed a crime and he stared back at them mind horridly blank, not knowing what he did wrong.

“Where the fuck is Taehyung, Jimin?” Hoseok asked him a bit aggressively as he shifted from his previous position of leaning against the door frame to stand up straight. Then he walked towards Jimin menacingly, results of years of bullying people.

“I fucking asked where, bitch! Fucking where is he?”

"...I- I dunno." Jimin stammered as he tried to walk away from the bunch of boys, afraid they'll hurt him. But Namjoon stood in his way, not letting him get any further down the stairs.

Jimin looked up at him and it wasn't hard to recognise the irritated expression that he wore, and it made a jolt travel down his spine.

“I swear that I don't know! He didn't come at all today! I haven't seen him.”

The bunch of guys backed away in shock. It was indeed what they first thought, Taehyung had skipped all of his classes that day, a thing he rarely did and they were afraid it had some worrisome connotations.

What was that thing that was more important than school for him to skip it all like it was nothing? And without even telling them nor anybody else for that matter?

They would've easily thought that the younger was kidnapped if they weren't aware of the fact that he was stronger than all of them, that if anything, he'd be the kidnapper, not the victim. Yet, they couldn't help but worry about him for it was very unlike Taehyung to do something like that.

“Didn't he tell you anything Jimin?” Jin asked worriedly as he came to stand just a few feet away from him, at the bottom of the stairs. He couldn't go up any further for both Namjoon and Hoseok were just next to Jimin up the stairs, and he didn't want to crowd it more than it already was.

“Nuh-no... He didn't tell me anything.” Jimin said, accuating it with a shake of his head, looking away from all of their hard judgmental stares.

Jimin didn't understand why they would assumed that he would be the one who somehow knew where Taehyung was if they themselves, his friends, didn't. Jimin was actually worried too, for Taehyung didn't show up the whole day, and since he studies with him in the same class, and even sits next to him most of the time, his absence was consequently more heavy and obvious to Jimin than the boys.

He was very concerned and would've actually been the one to ask them where Taehyung was if he wasn't dead scared of them.

“Then why do I feel like his sudden absence has something to do with you?” Hoseok asked raising an angry brow at him and pointing his index finger to him accusingly.

Jimin was frightened by the act for he greatly feared, even as improbable as it was, that the taller would throw him down the stairs if he didn't somehow give him a good answer. He had done it before, so why wouldn't he do it again since neither Taehyung nor Matthew were around to protect him anymore?

All the years where he was heavily bullied by them came back to his mind, making his body fall in a state close to paralysis.

Dread coursed through him as he began slightly trembling and he knew that the shaking would only get stronger in the near future. He sensed that he might just as well break into a cold sweat for how he felt made it highly predictable.

Jimin then realized how great it was to stop being scared for his well-being every single second of the day as he was used to feel in the past, even though such safety lasted for a very short period of time.

Jimin tried to search in his mind helplessly for anything that the older may have said, but in vain, for nothing stuck to him at all. He wasn't surprised at that for even if Taehyung had said anything, he was sure that he wouldn't probably remember it under these circumstances of horrid fear, when his mind was closest to a wreck than anything else.

“Aren't you going to fucking speak?” Hoseok asked through gritted teeth, his fingers curled onto two tight fists. He was for some reason angry at the smaller boy even though it was kind of obvious that he wasn't hiding anything.

For what would he even benefit from not telling them Taehyung's location if he knew? Yet, Hoseok's anger was directed towards him, the older seconds away from slamming his fists on Jimin's face, and none of the boys would've probably stopped him.

It became all just like it had been before, Jimin weakly stuck in place as they decided to start their daily abuse. The smaller's eyes welled up with salty tears, his shaking turning heavier and his breathing hitching in his throat which seemed to tighten to the width of a straw,

Jimin weakly whimpered something about him not having any idea where Taehyung was, and Hoseok's expression manifested in great clearance that he hadn't believed him.

29.06.19