🅛🅔🅣'🅢 🅟🅛🅐🅨 pt II

Jimin pursed his lips into a thin line as he looked into Yoongi's pleading eyes. He understood very well his trouble but he couldn't go as deep as ruling Cheonsa Myo Pa for him. Such a decision could never be reversed and he still didn't even decide on whose side he was standing.

He was thinking to break up with Jungkook when he will come back, but he was into too deep that he wasn't sure he could just leave anymore, and to be honest with his own self, he still loved Jungkook anyways which just made it a lot harder.

It was true that he hated so many things about Jungkook, the fact that he was abusive, paid no mind to anything except for his own feelings, the way he was manipulative, overprotective, overly paranoid and controlling it sucked the life out of him, but he couldn't say that he hated him at all still.

Jimin was aware that he didn't believe before that he deserved to be treated any better, but it wasn't the case anymore. So even if he wanted to stay with Jungkook, he would not let him treat him like a rag doll or his own personal punching bag.

Jimin couldn't just let him control him or order him around anymore and he was aware Jungkook would only want to have it his way, for he couldn't understand any feelings outside of his own.

It all made Jimin think it wouldn't work anymore. He changed drastically but Jungkook was still the same manipulative paranoid abusive person he was. So regardless of his feelings, which were all so confusing to him still, he thought it wouldn't work out.

He loved Jungkook, but then again, he thought he loved Taehyung too and he didn't think it was possible to love them both in the same time. So he was trying to choose but he knew he did wrong since the very start.

The right thing was maybe to never give Taehyung a chance to creep into his heart at all, such a primitive innocent mistake. But it was hard considering how charming Taehyung was, how he made him feel special and free, how he could never crack that code inside his head and it made him feel thrilled.

Jimin was sure that he was falling hard for Taehyung, for his courage, interpidity, his daring heart and intelligent mind all at once. Even when he was aware since the very first time he met him that there was something very wrong inside his head, something terribly wrong with him but it somehow didn't scare him away, rather just pushed him into further curiosity, that turned into fascination, that turned into adoration and eventually strong emotions of what Jimin couldn't describe as anything but intense love.

Jimin wasn't sure when exactly did he fall for Taehyung, but he was sure that he loved him in the present time nevertheless. No matter how fucked up their relationship was, his heart would always skip a beat when Taehyung looked at him from the opposite sofa, his heart would always race when the taller kissed him or when he smiled his boxy smile at him.

His heart would always warm up knowing Taehyung was happy, when Taehyung backhugged him or even when they infracted the law together. Jimin felt safe just knowing Taehyung was there, felt weak on his knees just seeing his grin and felt blessed just knowing he existed.

Taehyung was a crazy fucker with no conscience or even basic understanding of morals, but Jimin was turning to be just like him. And Jimin was content with the fact that Taehyung belonged to him, that he was his own crazy fucker so they could just go crazy together for all he cared.

Jimin was totally captivated, had fell head over heels under Taehyung's spell and he didn't mind at all even when knowing it was destroying him. Wasn't love always about destruction anyways? It could build you high and it could wreck you to the bones all the same.