🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅚🅘🅛🅛 pt IV

Taehyung turned to look at him with a raised brow, his eyes incredulous and it freezed Jimin in place. He didn't even think of what to say, but he had just one goal to achieve.

If the poor guy were to die, then it should at least be the least painful way possible. He'd kill him if there was no other alternative, and he liked to think of it as mercy killing. For he was sure that if he left him at Taehyung's mercy then it wouldn't be nice at all.

He wondered if Taehyung even felt such emotion as mercy, or pity. He doubted the fact so he believed he had to do it himself. He low-key wished he could get Taehyung to kill the other one but without much pain, but it was a high aim.

“D’you change your mind every fucking two seconds or what?” Taehyung asked with a low voice, full of authority, but it also was slow in a rather condescending fashion. It made Jimin feel as if he had done something wrong, as if he was trapped with no way out. “I guess I explained enough. Or should I repeat it again?”

Jimin managed to summon the courage to look back up at Taehyung's face. He was pissed, that much was obvious but he couldn't care less about it. Even if anger was one of the very few emotions Taehyung felt on full force, which was quite dangerous to him too if he stuck around for too long, it was his mistake that the boy was stuck in that chair, an irreversible one for sure.

Jimin had at some point believed he could do it but at the moment, it wasn't the case at all. He wished he could just save him but he knew that the only thing he could do was to let him die painlessly. Taehyung could get over it. “Yeah I understand, but it's me who'll kill him now.”

“Can't you just settle on one thing for fuck’s sake?” Taehyung hissed but he stood up nevertheless, putting the chainsaw on the highest speed then handing it over to Jimin. His eyes wore that dangerous shade again.

Jimin could notice it even from a million miles away and he would know the older was up to no good at all. Just like it was at the exact moment. Except that he didn't have to notice it from afar because Taehyung's face was just a few inches away. “You'll be in so much trouble if you change your mind again.”

The comment stung but Jimin decided to just ignore it. He knew he changed his mind so much but it was not like he was playing around even if it looked like it. He was just confused. But now he was sure that he didn't want anyone dead, yet he figured it after it was too late.

“No, not the chainsaw.” Jimin turned it off before putting it back where it belonged. He made the mistake of looking at Taeyong’s face and it made him weak to his knees. He assumed it was horrifying to watch two people discussing how to kill you and Jimin suddenly could sense Taeyong's fear, venting off of him like steady waves.

He could hear his shallow breaths, his heartbeat and the way his body trembled violently. He could see the tears in his eyes and the way his screams were muffled by the gag Taehyung stuck to his mouth, the way he wriggled but couldn't escape the well knotted ropes.

Jimin could almost imagine everything else the other boy felt. The way he'd feel lightheaded, the tightness in the pit of his stomach that would make his bladder way too lose, the way he could hear ringing in his ears that blocked every other noise, the way the air got so suffocating.

Fear wasn't a right way to describe it, terror was a rather more fitting way to label it and he knew it because it was an intimate feeling. Much too intimate. He felt that he wanted to die in the boy's place, for maybe then he'd find the peace he had always craved.