🅢🅟🅘🅛🅛🅔🅓 🅢🅔🅒🅡🅔🅣 pt IV

“But aren't we all, darling?” Jimin added in a soothing tone, as his fingers lightly rubbed concentric circles on the older's thigh. Jungkook's eyes sparkled for this was beyond a couple of words. It was an indirect acceptance of his bad side, thereafter, an indirect acceptance of all of his monstrous activities, and he didn't expect it to feel this good hearing five words coming out from his lover's lovely lips.

“Sure most people are babe, but you aren't one. You are an angel.” Jungkook muttered softly, moving his hand from ruffling Jimin's hair to caressing his left cheek. "You know that I... that I love you, right?"

“Of course,” Jimin said without the slightest hint of hesitation. "Of course I know that darling." Jimin's answer got rewarded with a fast peck on the lips, before Jungkook looked all serious again.

“I'm sorry babe, but.. but there is something highly important about myself that I had never told you before.” Jungkook said his voice two octaves lower as he stared deep into Jimin's eyes, the latter just stared back at him, and didn't seem to react in anyway yet, just as if he was still thinking his words through, before a slightly confused look mixed with realization glossed his darkly chestnut eyes.

“Does it have a relation with what you told me earlier?” Jimin demanded, getting it closely right but Jungkook just made a questioning noise under his breath. He wished that he didn't have to tell him just yet, but it felt as if this was the most fitting time for such declaration. “with you hurting people and not just ordering it?”

“Yes it does baby, it does.” Jungkook confirmed and Jimin's face contorted as if in pain at his words. So there was an important thing he had to tell him about himself, something he assumed wasn't moral at all.

He found it kind of silly that he cared so much about such a thing all things considred, for he never found it hard to get along with Taehyung even though he knew about the bad things he does, and that he belonged to a gang.

He even listens to him speaking about it all and he doesn't remember getting affected by it in anyway, nor having any of those feelings he felt at the simple confession Jungkook still didn't even elaborte.

What did it all mean? Jimin had no idea but he assumed that it maybe is because Taehyung had been crystal clear about everything since the very start, and Jimin found some trust and relief in the brutal honesty, or maybe that Taehyung even though represented a thread to people's safety, he was actually the one assuring Jimin was safe, a weird combination but he liked it the way it was.

Whereas he had been living with Jungkook for more than three years, and yet this was the first time Jungkook decided on telling him. It felt as a stab to the back, for retaining important information from him was just as dishonest as lying to him, and Jimin absolutely hated it. He would have loved to show Jungkook that he accepted him, but accepting him and accepting his dishonesty were immensly different matters.

“Do you have any idea about the gangs ruling the undergrounds of Seoul?” Jungkook asked eying Jimin wih great interest.

Jimin tried his best to look uninterested, for he knew way too much about gangs than a normal person would know because of a certain brown haired man. Yet, he knew he had to say something for looking completely uninformed would appear rather dumb.

“I.. I don't think I know much about that.” Jimin lied swiftly, his tongue reaching to wet his lips, something he frequently did whenever he was nervous, and Jungkook seemed to spot the languid act as he shot him a firm type of look, not threatening, just silently asking him to say what he knew. “Well, nothing much besides that there is two major gangs, Choensa Myo Pa, and... and..”

“And Du Agma Pa,” Jungkook finished for him, an unfathomable expression on his face. Jungkook looked almost proud of himself just saying the name of the said gang and Jimin couldn't understand why.