🅛🅔🅣'🅢 🅟🅛🅐🅨 pt IV

Jimin’s smirk didn't budge as Taehyung stared at him with those hooded eyes, full of desire and just as delirious as his own. It made all thoughts of their copycat problem totally flee from his mind, replaced with the thought of Taehyung's hands all over him, the idea itself so arousing.

So Jimin proceeded to put his right hand on Taehyung’s thigh, the left one still tightly on the wheel, as he awaited for Taehyung to say something, but then the older just shrugged.

Jimin couldn't help but frown at the languid action because he didn't understand what it meant. Not until Taehyung's eyes suddenly went stale and reflected nothing other than coldness and a hint of indifference that Jimin found hard to shake.

“I'mma just take a cold shower when we arrive.” Taehyung muttered, and if anything, Jimin felt embarrassed. It was the first time he was denied in his entire life. Jimin used to think that Taehyung and him didn't go third base yet just because Taehyung had been too busy to find the time.

Yet all he could think of right then was that Taehyung had been consciously avoiding it, just like he avoided kissing him for so long. He wanted to ask why but he found it inappropriate. For he wouldn't for sure touch him unless he wanted it, and Taehyung obviously didn't at all. Jimin hoped it didn't make him feel as unwanted as he was getting to feel.

Jimin knew that maybe he should say something, but all words seemed to get rather stuck in his throat and he suddenly didn't think speaking was of any use anymore.

He knew he'd just say something he'd regret, and he never thought he'd be the one asking for sexual intimacy first. He wasn't usually the one to take the first move and there was no way he'd question Taehyung on the reason he didn't want him, for he simply didn't think he had the right to.

So he just fixed his eyes on the road instead, pursing his lips in a manner that anyone would actually be able to see that he was only biting his tongue. 

“Don't reprimand yourself. I just don't think ’s a good idea.” Taehyung added, and maybe Jimin thought he should ask why it wasn't, but he didn't feel like replying in the slightest, so he didn't even take his eyes off the road to look at him. “What now? You gonna get mad at me, huh?”

“I'm not mad,” It took a few seconds for Jimin to say it, as he stopped in the next intersection with another red light. Jimin had to think about how he did exactly feel but he came to the conclusion that he wasn't mad.

No, he was just a bit disappointed and he would've thought Taehyung was like any man out there when horny but again, he was wrong.

Taehyung wasn't like anyone he had ever met or knew before and he was just a bit struck by being refused, not mad at all. Jimin didn't shift his eyes from the road at all as he didn't want any eye contact with Taehyung still.

“I just didn't expect it, that's all. Like it's because of me you have this boner right now and yet..” Jimin stopped to lick his lips, his eyes shifting from the now green light to the wheel as he proceeded to drive off. He didn't continue his sentence, and he felt Taehyung's unflinching gaze on him.

Had Jimin looked at him, he would've guessed that he wanted to explain, and would've probably stopped him saying he needn't to explain jack shit because consent should never be questioned.

But Jimin didn't, and Taehyung was getting to feel Jimin's bitter feelings and how he probably thought Taehyung just didn't like him enough, and how it probably came as a shock to him. But Taehyung knew that whatever was racing through Jimin's mind was most probably wrong.