🅤🅝🅟🅛🅐🅝🅝🅔🅓 pt II

Jungkook made sure Jimin was hiding in the kitchen before he swang the door open, and the man standing there found himself with a gun right in the middle of his forehead, shooting his arms up almost instantly in surrender and it became rather obvious that the latter came unarmed.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise as he took in the figure in front of him with a great shock, which soonly morphed onto uncotrollable wrath, the anger issues all over again.

Jungkook dropped the gun to the ground with a ringing thud, and punched the guy hard on the face that he fell limply to the ground. Jimin heard a punch instead of a shot gun and he felt every part of his body trembling harder as he reached out for the knife with shaking fingers.

All that was in his mind was that somehow the intruder punched Jungkook before he could shoot him and that whoever it was, he was soonly coming for him too. His blood froze in his veins, for if the man took out Jungkook this easily then getting rid of him would be probably nothing at all, just as easy as drinking potable water.

Jimin inhaled deeply before taking the biggest kitchen knife in sight. He felt his heart beating so fast and hard that he could hear it beating right next to his ears just like a drum, that it felt just like a miracle that he hadn't passed out already.

He began hearing the sounds of kicking, and thought that the intruder was kicking Jungkook and grabbed the knife tightly in his hand, taking a look out to see who it was.

He dropped the knife as soon as he recognised it was Jungkook who was kicking whoever the other person was, and his eyes went so wide when he recognised the familiar voice that resonated through the suite shortly after.

“Muh-master Jeon!” Mathew was barely able to speak and Jimin had to shout from the kitchen for Jungkook to stop beating him. Mathew would die if Jungkook kept doing that, something Jimin would never wish to happen.

It was then explainable why Mathew was unarmed, for everyone whom Jungkook let inside his building were checked by the guards at the door for any firearms or weapons before letting them up the stairs, everyone except for Jimin of course. He was the only person Jungkook trusted, maybe even more than his right hand.

“The fuck you're doing at my house at 2am in the fucking morning? I'll fucking teach you how fucking acceptable your act is stupid fucking dumb punk! I'll slice you to fucking pieces brat, I'll gauge your fucking eyes out!” Jungkook groaned and it wasn't that far that he would seriously do what he said, it could be even considered a matter of fate now that he had directly said he'd do it, and Jungkook usually did worse for much less than invading his privacy in the middle of the night.

Each couple of words was emphasised with a stronger kick, and he totally ignored Jimin's pleas from the kitchen. Jungkook seemed completely unbothered by his nudity, and Jimin wished he could interfere to stop him but knew Jungkook would kill him if he dared to do so. He knew out of all people not to get in Jungkook's way when he was angry.

“Mr. Wang... Ahh!” Mathew tried to speak, and Jungkook stopped at the mention of that exact name. His right hand was the one who sent Matthew to his house in the middle of the night and he knew it had to be something important so he stopped his assault, luckily stopped thinking about how to properly punish Matthew too.

Jimin's eyes widened at the name of his math teacher, Mr. Wang was the right hand of Du Agma Pa's boss?Which meant he was a criminal too and Jimin couldn't believe it. It seemed Jungkook indeed had ears everywhere, and Jimin swallowed a big lump that suddenly formed in his tightening throat.