🅒🅡🅐🅩🅨 🅜🅘🅝 pt V

Jimin raised his eyebrow again at this, for he was still so very confused at how it related to anything else. So Yoongi didn't want to be Crazy Min? Did he hate the reputation? Jimin couldn't understand anything to say the least, so he thought he should make the question more specific.

“How does you being Crazy Min relate to duality or to weakness in anyway?” Jimin asked and Yoongi chuckled at that. It seemed more sarcastic than humorous, that kind of dark chuckles that suggested something mischievous.

It was so similar to Taehyung he made the link in his mind almost instantly. Do they ever laugh for real without sarcasm? Jimin couldn't do more than wait for the latter to say something with a straight face, his gaze lingering at his suitcase.

He couldn't remember when he stopped packing it but it didn't matter. He somehow wasn't sure he'd be able to leave anyways. Did Yoongi tell him he was Crazy Min just to purposefully give him this feeling that he was stuck with them forever? That leaving was simply out of hand and not an option he could think of at all?

Well, he thought that he indeed was just as stuck with Jungkook as he was with them, and they were enemies. He had to choose a side and at the moment, he'd definitely choose Jungkook. At least he could understand Jungkook, at least Jungkook would never make him kill anyone.

“Well, I don't know how to explain this.” Yoongi muttered as he stood up and walked over in slow steps, until he reached the other side of the room, then sat in front of Jimin, who felt his gaze on him. He glanced up from the suitcase to look at him, expecting to hear something sick again.

He was used to it now. These people somehow didn't think as humans did at all. His somewhat droopy eyes widened seeing Yoongi was now just a few inches away from him, but he stuck his tongue against his cheek distending it for a few seconds as if saying that he wasn't affected with whatever he wanted to tell him. Except that it wasn't exactly what he expected it to be. “The duality is that... I never killed anyone in my life, Jimin.”

“But aren't you Crazy Min?” Jimin looked up again with a confused expression, because well, what he said didn't match with the rumors at all. He studied him for a moment, trying to read his body language for any lying signs but finding it irritatingly hard to do so.

Yoongi nodded at the question, confirming him again with no sign he was bluffing. “So aren't you supposed to have done so many perfect murders, huh? Of course among.. Many other crimes.”

“I'm Min, undoubtedly the heir.. But I guess you would've already guessed the real Crazy Min wasn't me.” Yoongi said and Jimin didn't need to think much to assume it was Taehyung.

If Yoongi had never killed not even once before, and Taehyung in contrast had killed endlessly, then Taehyung must be the one responsible for Crazy Min's reputation. It made sense to some extent, for Taehyung belonged to Cheonsa Myo Pa after all. But why did gangsters assume it was the heir rather than some random skilled criminal instead? It didn't make sense.

“So.. Taehyung is Crazy Min?” Jimin asked and Yoongi let a small smile grace his tired face. It seemed he was right, but it didn't explain many things. “Why does everyone assume it's you then?”

“’Cos when I was young, fifteen I guess. When I didn't even know my family was involved in a gang. Taehyung killed someone of my house, a door guard.” Yoongi started, and there was an unreadable expression in his face. So Taehyung killed even when he was a teenager?