🅚🅘🅛🅛🅘🅝🅖 🅢🅟🅡🅔🅔 pt I

“That's a terrible idea.” Matthew said and Taehyung frowned at him, tsking at his words then choosing to ignore Matthew completely and not even acknowledge him with a reply.

It was rather a pain in the ass trying to convince Jimin to do anything while the guy was around, just truly annoying. He felt releaved when Jimin seemed to actually agree with him rather than with his bodyguard.

“I think it's a good idea. His house is not what you would even call a house but it is, and you wouldn't even guess the building is habitable at the first glance.” Jimin defended and Matthew shook his head dismissively and it became rather obvious that he had a problem with Taehyung rather than the house.

Matthew found Taehyung untrustworthy and he wanted to scream at Jimin for still acting so naively but he didn't want to make a scene, and either ways Jimin wouldn't listen. “Don't worry, Taehyung would never hurt me, I'm safe.”

“What am I supposed to tell Jungkook, huh? You know that he knows Taehyung, and he's not a fan of him either, and I don't think I have to specify more, or should I remind you Jimin?” Matthew asked sharply, his eyes piercingly reprimanding and Jimin almost grimaced at the words.

It was a sure thing Jungkook would kill him if he knew that he intended on living with Taehyung for the whole time he'll be absent, yet it was Jungkook's idea that he should leave the penthouse suite so he only shrugged again.

Jimin was sure that Matthew wouldn't tell Jungkook about him anyways, and Taehyung said that he owned a couple of five-stars hotels. The latter offered renting a private suite for  Jimin and promised no one would know that he didn't reside in the hotel at all except for the three of them.

Matthew just rolled his eyes at it but it was a good idea nevertheless. If he had to lie then he better be sure he wouldn't be tricked, and he didn't trust Taehyung at all but didn't have a better alternative.

It ended up with Jimin basically urging Matthew to let him go because the latter was so suspicious to leave him alone with Taehyung, but he eventually gave in. Taehyung held Jimin's suitcases and they walked towards a couple of cars parked in the vicinity.

Jimin thought that Taehyung owned one of them but the latter got out a metalic thin wire from his pocket and began fiddeling with the car's lock and it took Jimin a few seconds to realize that Taehyung was basically stealing the car.

“The fuck you're doing Tae?” Jimin asked with wide eyes, pushing Taehyung's large hands away from the car’s lock. “Are you fucking crazy? The owner will come after us first thing in the morning.”

Taehyung laughed as if he heard a joke, as if stealing cars in the middle of the night was the most normal thing ever. “What does it look like I'm doing Minnie? I'm getting us home.” Jimin felt weak at the endearment but he didn't let it cripple his thinking. He wasn't going to help steal a car, he didn't care about whatever Taehyung did on his own, but he didn't want to get involved.

“By stealing a car?”

“Well do you want to go on feet then? Because this is how I came here and my place isn't close at all.” Jimin was silenced by the reply, going on feet for god knows how long in the middle of the night with a whole package of bags and suitcases wasn't exactly in his bucket list.

Not to mention he was so tired and his legs hurt and his ass hurt even more and just the thought of walking for so long made him want to take the keys and go back to his comfy bed and sleep, and his silence got Taehyung smirking. “Well, that's exactly what I thought.”