🅔🅧🅟🅛🅞🅢🅘🅥🅔🅢 🅘🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅚🅨 pt III

I was clearly missing out, for I never knew torture could be this amusing.” Jimin muttered, his voice two octaves lower out of a sudden and Taehyung struggled to hear him but eventual did, resulting in his stomach clenching tightly at his words, as if someone squeezed it in his fists. Yet, and despite his discomfort, he couldn't seem to get himself to believe what the younger had said for it was almost like a joke to his ears.

Jimin torturing someone? Well, Jimin didn't have the physical power, the means nor the experience to do such a thing. God, he wasn't even that intimidating for he was small and cute, but he was most likely the one to get easily intimidated instead.

Yet, wasn't it scary if he really tortured someone despite all of that? For his voice right then as he spoke was very different from his usual tone, it was dark, cold and heartless.. Anyone would've probably pissed their pants just by hearing it, and Taehyung could've gotten the vibe if he was just a little bit less doubtful.

“Jimin... ” Taehyung trailed off, not even knowing what he wanted to say but settled on pointing out his doubts. “I'm not in the mood for this type of jokes right now.” Jimin shrugged on the other side of the line though he knew that the older couldn't see it, and kept on maintaining the same cold facade as he clicked his tongue disapprovingly. He seemed to understand what Taehyung was thinking, and he was determined to prove him wrong.

“What even makes you think I'm joking Tae?” Jimin asked coolly as he sat back leisurely on the expensive sofa inside the warehouse, smiling almost sadistically as he suggested a way to give Taehyung evidence. “I could make you hear their whimpers if you'd like to, but I just don't think any of them could handle the pain anymore, and you see, I don't want to kill them.”

Taehyung almost choked on air at Jimin's words and he consequently began to cough violently, a nice woman handed him water and he accepted it, drinking it as he squirmed on his first class airplane seat, thinking that he definitely didn't want Jimin to kill anybody.

It suddenly didn't feel like a joke at all anymore to him and yet, Jimin being bothered by his lack of answer, started thinking that Taehyung really didn't want to believe his claim.

He wasn't surprised because even him, just a day prior, would've not believed that any of this would happen. It was indeed a very sudden thing, and even him couldn't believe how cold, distant and uncaring he felt at the moment.

“Jimin no, I don't wanna hear it.” He heard the deep voice of Taehyung speaking, he didn't want to hear it? It was kind of funny how Jimin didn't believe Taehyung too.

The latter didn't care about people, didn't care about anything or anyone except for Yoongi, and probably wouldn't mind blowing up an island for the mere fun of it. That much Jimin knew and he felt like laughing at Taehyung's disapproval. It almost seemed as if they just switched souls.

“I insist.” Jimin smirked amusingly, his right dimple showing and he looked devilishly handsome, but twice as crazy as he took the phone away from his ears and called Jiwoo, one of the thugs, who nodded in acknowledgement when Jimin said what he wanted him to do. “Electrify whoever you'd like from them Jiwoo. There's something I have to prove.”

Taehyung didn't miss hearing the order and he repeated no in the phone but Jimin didn't care about his disapproval in the slightest. To him, he should've believed him since the start if he didn't want this to happen, so now Taehyung should have what he was asking for.

He got the phone closer to Hoseok's mouth as the rush of electricity rushed through his veins, the poor boy releasing a painfully high scream of pain and Taehyung heard the agonizing sound with wide eyes, failing to recognize that it was his friend that was screaming, but regardless shouting at Jimin to fucking stop through the phone.

Jimin held his hand up and the goon stopped the electrocution, but yet Hoseok still let small whimpers of pain escape his lips after it was over, Jimin just smiling in satisfaction at his own deed.

“Do you finally believe me now? For not believing me wouldn't help you when it comes to the second thing I have to tell you.” Jimin muttered the wicked smirk still on his lips. He was having this conversation right in front of the heavily hurt boys, also the thugs and Matthew were there. He knew that all of them were able to hear him but it didn't matter to him.

“I do believe you but... ” Taehyung said, a bit of agony lacing in his voice even though he was trying to mask it. He began not long ago to have a rather soft spot for the younger boy, and it was just so painful to him to see how he suddenly changed to the worse. “But baby why are you doing this? You're not the type to do this Jimin, you're a good person, a kind person, a..”

“You mean a weak person?” Jimin spoke over him, and Taehyung felt his jaw drop at the few but cuttingly sharp words. He wanted to tell him that he was wrong, that weakness is not correlated to goodness, but he felt that he couldn't for he wasn't good himself.

Yet, he wanted to preserve Jimin's goodness like the treasure he believed it was, he wanted to protect his purity but it seemed that he failed miserably at the only thing he had ever wanted so badly to do. His tongue felt so heavy at the loss of words and he just couldn't say a thing. “That is over, that person you're speaking about is dead. I don't wanna be a good person anymore, good people only suffer.”

“But you won't suffer anymore baby. I'll protect you with my life! So please don't do anything stupid. Jimin please listen to me!” Taehyung exclaimed almost desperately for what was happening shook him to the core. Losing your innocence, just as well as the goodness within you is an irreversibly one way process, and once you've gone through it, there was just nothing that could bring you back how you were.

Taehyung believed that Jimin wasn't bad, that he was only hurt and he needed his help, and he would've done anything to undo what Jimin had done.

He didn't really know how or what he should do to help him, but he hated himself anyways for being stuck in the airplane instead of being next to Jimin, figuring things out and stopping him from doing things that he'll only regret. "Don't you trust me Jimin? Have I ever compromised anything I've promised you?"

“But it's over Taehyung, what I've done is over.” Jimin muttered in a low voice, this time there were indeed feelings present in his tone and it made Taehyung sight in relief. “You'd probably hate me when you know what I've done.”

“No baby, I'll never hate you. I can't hate an angel like you, it's impossible.” Taehyung said in a soothing voice, and Jimin haven't replied for he was looking at the boys in front of him with a weird way.

It was for the first time a compassionate look, a regretful one and the usual Jimin broke free from all the hatred and anger that clouded his judgement, and he suddenly felt like he wanted to help the boys he had just previously tortured.

The nice soft words of Taehyung made his creeping sensations of guilt magnify a thousand fold that he began feeling it eating him up from the inside.

“You sure about that Tae? You sure you can't hate me, because I'm afraid that I disagree.” Jimin asked doubtfully and Taehyung confirmed it with the same nice tone which made his heart shutter. “’Cos Tae, your friends tried to bully me again, and then... ”

The ones I've tortured were your friends.

08.07.19