🅤🅝🅟🅛🅐🅝🅝🅔🅓 pt IV

Jimin guessed the coldness sipping unforgivingly in his bones was how it feels when being Taehyung's upcoming victim. For even without seeing him, he could feel his hard as steel unflinching dark eyes on him. He felt as if he shouldn't be scared but the whole situation was as if upcoming from a horror movie, and it felt strangely disturbing.

Jimin felt himself getting pushed behind Matthew's back, as the latter advanced in front of him protectively, not seeming to recognize the voice as quickly as he did, his gun already drawn out before Jimin could understand anything. Taehyung seemed comfortable even with a gun pointed straight towards him and had just chuckled, his voice resonating in the silence of the dark alley.

Jimin assumed Taehyung was whether crazy, high or so used to guns pointed in his direction that it didn't even affect him at that stage. All things considered, the abnormality not even shocking to Jimin anymore, for even after all of the time he had spent with the older, he still get surprised at a number of occasions.

Jimin knew that just the existence of Taehyung made everything thrilling, exciting, unpredictable, but also borderline dangerous and Jimin didn't like the loads of tension between his bodyguard and Taehyung that it seemed as if he was soonly going to witness a murder scene. He was aware of the fact that neither Taehyung nor Matthew would hesitate killing if the situation required it, and he wasn't ready for any of their twisted bullshit.

“Back off!” Matthew ordered, his Beretta 92FS still pointed towards the guy he still couldn't see so well in the darkness. But he could see the frame of his body and it was all that mattered for it meant he could shoot a deathly wound if required.

He was alarmed for the guy knew about what happened in the warehouse, and he briefly believed that he might be a spy for the rival gang. He just didn't guess somehow that it was Taehyung even if the man clearly said my friends when referring to Bangtan boys. “Or I'll shoot.”

“..want as well see you try.” Taehyung replied with a shrug, walking towards them regardless of Matthew's warning. Why was he so confident? Matthew didn't understand but it wasn't something you see everyday, his finger touched the trigger in readiness.

Jimin spotted the action, going pale as he suddenly tugged at Matthew's arm, on the one which was holding the gun and Matthew gave him a dirty glare for he could've easily resulted in him shooting by mistake.

“Don't you recognize him? It's just Taehyung so calm down.” Jimin muttered in a low voice and even when his voice was low, Taehyung heard it and he smirked triumphantly.

Matthew in the meanwhile frowned at his words, not liking the way Jimin seemed protective over Taehyung. He believed the latter was seeking revenge, and it didn't help that Taehyung had an aura around him showing he was up to no good at all, and thereafter should not be trusted.

Matthew was pulled out of his thoughts when Jimin walked out from behind his back and he unconsciously caught him by the wrist pulling him back, still not trusting the other man to let Jimin move any closer to him. The smaller forcefully freed his hand from Matthew's deadly grip, addressing his next sentence to Taehyung as he walked closer to him in pure ease. “What are you doing here Tae?”

“The same reason you are out at 3am.” Taehyung replied vaguely, cocking his head up with a superior look, and Matthew gritted his teeth in annoyance. Taehyung irritated the hell out of him and he never understood why Jimin liked a guy like him, whose aura screamed for people to watch out, to get away, but somehow it drew Jimin in, like a moth to the flames. “I wanted to check on you and it seems I picked the right time.”

“Right time my ass! Checking on him at 3am?” Matthew spoke over him in a raspy tone, his jaw still clenched tightly, his eyes judgemental in the worst way and it certainly looked as if he couldn't wait until he could shoot him straight in the head. “For it rather seems as an attempt of murder to me, and you better watch your back or you'll regret it!”

Matthew spat back not letting Jimin reply even if Taehyung was originally talking to him. The younger didn't like the way Matthew was suspicious of Taehyung but it seemed as if he had a point. Why would Taehyung come at this time of the night?

“Murder attempt?” Taehyung repeated his tone quite disbelieving as he chuckled again, seeming rather amused. “Beside the fact that I wasn't speaking to you, just the mere thought of it seems stupid.”

“Just as stupid as you coming at this time, right?” Matthew retorted clicking his tongue, his eyebrows knitted in a way close to threatening as he looked Taehyung in the eye, the latter staring back with as much intensity and it looked again as if they were an inch away from fighting, transmitting micro-threads to each other.

“Kim Taehyung!” Jimin hissed in reprimand as he walked in between them. He just didn't want them to fight over anything but the two were hell bent on doing so it seemed and it was better to stop them right then rather than let it escalate to something unstoppable. “Matthew!”

“What if he came while Master Jeon was still here, huh? Do you think it'd go just as smoothly then?” Matthew asked and Jimin shrugged, obviously hadn't thought of it and it didn't seem to bother him either for some reason, as if he was sure that Taehyung would've not done such a stupid mistake.

“But he's not here so what's the problem now?” Jimin asked with another shrug, before his lower lip pouted slightly and Matthew felt weak at the expression. He never knew why but Jimin somehow affects him, makes him want to protect him but he wasn't even queer. It was just confusing. “Don't tell me you'll tell Jungkook about this.”

“You know I won't.” Matthew said putting his gun back to its place under his belt but still glaring at Taehyung with fire in his eyes, the latter totally uncaring and seemingly unbothered as he just asked another question, making Matthew's blood boil in his veins. “Why are you out in the middle of the night and why is your bodyguard bleeding? Did someone attack both of you and that's why he's so goddamn paranoid?”

“It's none of your fucking business brat!” Matthew spat again through gritted teeth. The truth is that he never liked Taehyung, for the latter seemed so crazy for his own good and had that dark aura around him, Matthew couldn't explain exactly how it felt but it reeked of danger. The only reason he was bearing him was that Jimin liked him, and he wished the younger didn't too.

“Jungkook went out on a business trip and he said someone was attacking him so I shouldn't stay in the penthouse suite.” Jimin replied vaguely, but he just as well didn't know the details so it was practically everything he knew at all. Matthew glared at him for telling a total stranger such an important information, but what could he even do to stop him?

“So you're looking for somewhere safe, right? Somewhere his attacker wouldn't find?” Taehyung asked, a tentative smirk tugging on his lips, fighting the most pressing urge of laughing for he knew he was the very person Jungkook was trying to protect Jimin from, but the plan hugely failed.

“Then why don't you come live with me Minnie, hmm?”

08.08.19