🅐 🅚🅝🅘🅕🅔 🅞🅡 🅐 🅖🅤🅝 pt III

“Oh, really?” Jungkook asked with a soft voice as he hugged him tighter, just relishing the feeling of Jimin's body on his lap, so close to him he was feeling the heat of his body along with his breaths on his neck.

Jimin was just so soft and warm it was impossible to believe, and Jungkook's foggy mind decided it was the human equivalent of a pillow. Jimin laid his head on the crook of Jungkook's neck with a small sight, one of his hands entangled on the older's soft hair while he drew more arbitrary patterns on the devil-dragon tattooed on his back.

“Gangsters must have something that state out front their gang, mostly a tattoo that proves their loyalty. I heard that when gangsters show their tattoos, it means they're going to fight.” Jimin muttered softly, barely realizing that he repeated what Taehyung had told him days ago almost by word.

He was fascinated by tattoos and such, and thought that they were a beautiful way to express deep meanings. He wasn't as fascinated with gangs nevertheless, just found himself in contact with them more often than he wished to be and he mostly hated it .

Jungkook cocked his head at him, a tentative smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he affirmed with a small nod. “What you heard is right. Du Agma Pa is the gang of demons, so we get demon-related tattoos inked onto our skin. I'm the big boss, that's why I chose a demon-dragon.”

“It's beautiful..” Jimin whispered, his hot breaths hitting Jungkook's exposed skin, sending a shiver down his spine as he clung onto him like a koala, and Jungkook's hands went down to rest on Jimin's lower back. “symbolizes power, strength and fierceness, the desire of being immortal too, fits you perfectly if I'm being honest.”

Jungkook was staring at his lips while he was talking, swollen and pink, almost begging to be kissed, and he didn't even think twice before surging forward and pushing his lips against Jimin again, his hands trailing down to grip on his ass with his large hands.

His lips began moving over Jimin’s in a dizzying and coaxing manner. It’s intoxicating, the way he tastes. He heard his phone vibrating again in his place on the night table but he couldn't care less and chose to ignore it either ways, for whatever it was, it could wait a bit longer, or so Jungkook thought.

Jimin released a sinful sound that got Jungkook's cock to twitch in his pants. Jimin wriggled his ass on Jungkook's lap and the latter understood that he must've been tired of waiting, that this game of eager touches and long kisses wasn't going to last much longer, and he reached blindly under the pillow to look for a pack of condoms and the lube bottle he had previously placed there.

He had many of them placed everywhere in the suite, for after all, there was always a chance of Jimin wanting to fuck against the window, or in the kitchen, or anywhere and he wouldn't want to miss it.

The kiss stalled much longer, mouths pressed open against each other, simply drinking in the shared gasped breaths than doing anything more as Jungkook fiddled with the pack behind Jimin's back.

He tore it open, making some of the condoms fly in random directions, then putting it again on the bed as he dipped his finger in the lube bottle, almost taking half of it, but he didn't care, it would be over by the morning anyways.

Jungkook laid Jimin back on the bed, pushing his legs apart then back over his head, the amazing flexibility Jimin had helping in every way, then he slipped a slippery finger inside Jimin's twitching pink hole, also sealing his mouth around the tip of Jimin’s cock in one swift motion as his finger pushed deep inside Jimin to the knuckles.

Neither was enough on it’s own, but the combination brought Jimin terrifyingly close to the edge and back again in moments. Jungkook's other hand caressed the small tattoo on his lower middle back, at the very end of his spine and right above his ass. The unmistakable pink butterfly with small flowers and water drops inked into his soft flesh that dipped in before the gentlest curve of his buttocks.

Jimin comprehended the philosophy of tattoos, and he hadn't inked it on his skin just because he thought it was pretty. He felt that the butterfly represented him, rather represented what he wanted to be.

It was an insect that struggled its way out of its cocoon, and that is plain, colorless and even ugly when it enters the world. Yet, when it leaves the cocoon it becomes vibrant, strong and beautiful. It represents beauty but it mostly symbolizes metamorphosis, change and rebirth, just like Jimin hoped would happen.

He inked it on his skin to be a permanent reminder that he could one day become strong and independent too, that all his nightmarish past was just a phase that would end up with his rebirth, just like a butterfly. That he'd go from the abused nothing he was then to someone everyone would fear and respect, someday at least, he wished.

Jungkook pulled him out of his very short daze as he suddenly took him even deeper into his wet mouth, the slide of Jimin’s cock against his tongue hot and smooth and absolutely mind-robbing, positively fucking obscene. God knows he tried to bite back the sounds caught in his throat, but he couldn’t really help the noises he made.

“Two,” Jimin snapped shortly after, hips bucking up of their own accord. “I’m ready, just..” Jungkook chuckled at that, yet inserted the second finger and enjoyed the way Jimin shuddered beneath him, made a sound so delicate and wounded that he ached to hear more of the unholy noises.

It was just like music to his ears, and a pretty rosy blush spread through Jimin's cheeks making him look even more ethereal as he relaxed a little further into the mattress, into Jungkook's hand. Jungkook pulled his mouth from Jimin’s cock with a slick pop that had Jimin seeing stars, seeming content to look down at him, eyelids at half-mast as he slid in the third finger, feeling the way he closed around his fingers and aching to feel the same tightness around his dick.

He would love to eat him out too, but they didn’t have time for that. They were both fast hurtling towards the point of no return and Jimin had even indicated that he got impatient.

“Tell me,” Jungkook breathed, words spilling unbidden from his soiled lips. He sounded breathless, desperate, and needy, which was ridiculous all things considered. He wasn't even the one being touched right then, but he was so far gone to give it much thought anymore. “Do you..  does this feel good? Do I make you feel good?”

Then his fingers twisted, crooking upwards, and Jimin gasped, a quiet punched out whine falling from him swollen lips as it seemed Jungkook hit his prostate. Jungkook pushed his fingers back there again scissoring him this time, Jimin releasing a satisfied and very revealing groan, as he grinded his hips down almost unconsciously.

“Shit, stop. It's... I'm ready.” Jimin interrupted, for if Jungkook kept going, if he kept touching him like that, he knew that he was going to come right then and this was going to be all kinds of embarrassing before things even truly get under way. It wouldn't be the first time he came undone for Jungkook was just so good it blew his mind away..

Jimin sat down, mostly tried to, his hands deftly undoing Jungkook's belt and zipper, tugging off his pants and underwear in one go before sinking back onto the matress with a soft thud.

“Okay, I got you.” Jungkook said as he took the closest condom from the bed, and rolled it on his throbbing cock with practicing efficiency, then put his free hand on Jimin's meaty thigh, spreading him open.

22.07.19