🅐 🅚🅝🅘🅕🅔 🅞🅡 🅐 🅖🅤🅝 pt II

“I-I-I'm not a slu-” Jimin couldn't finish his sentence as a pair of warm lips latched themselves against his sensitive nipples. Jimin bit his lips hard he may have just drawn out blood, for he didn't want to make any lewd outrageous sounds while he was making a point, yet he thought that just the fact that he suddenly stopped speaking was enough to fail it.

He was sometimes scared of how easily he breaks to Jungkook's touches, how just the feeling of his breaths against his soft skin makes a growing heat churn in his stomach.

Jungkook trailed slow, open-mouthed kisses down the younger's chest, pausing over a nipple to lick tauntingly, his left hand rested on Jimin's hip bone, the other one teased his left nipple as he licked and sucked on the other one.

He was good with his tongue, he knew he made pools of pleasure swirl through the younger and it would be pretty obvious only if he was to see his delirious eyes, which made him more bothered by Jimin holding back his moans.

He liked to hear how good he made Jimin feel, and he wouldn't sit to watch him keeping his composure, he knew how sensitive his nipples were, and he sucked even harder on them.

“Gone quiet now, haven't we?” Jungkook clicked his tongue disapprovingly, not liking the silence he was receiving. The question for some reason seemed to send shivers of anticipation down Jimin's spine and he barely made a small muffled noise, that of course Jungkook didn't fail to hear.

The older smirked against his skin before continuing lower, nipping gently at his hip bone, he went as close to his crotch as possible, then stopped and Jimin almost growled.

Jungkook leant forward again to press open-mouthed kisses to Jimin's neck, on the weak spots that he knew made the smaller come with just the breath of his mouth. A loud gasp escaped Jimin as Jungkook began to suck a hickey at the base of his throat, his back arching beautifully.

“God, stop teasing!” Jimin commanded, his brows knitted together in frustration.

“So fucking demanding.” Jungkook commented, yet he smirked as he slid his hand between Jimin's legs, palming his clothed bulge. He gave Jimin what he wanted without even thinking about it, it came so naturally to him for he very rarely denied Jimin what he wanted.

He could've as easily called him a spoilt little brat, but he knew that he was just the same. As he touched him, he felt Jimin was so hard Jungkook knew exactly how desperate he must be for his cock already, but he liked to drag things, drag them until Jimin was begging for it as shamelessly as he wanted him to.

Jimin gasped, moaning at the touch, and jolting forward seeking more of the heavenly friction Jungkook's hand offered. Jungkook dragged Jimin's underwear down, the elastic tugging at his ass slightly before pulling it through his thighs and throwing it mindlessly, his pink hard dick spurting free, and Jungkook almost drooled at the sight, mouth watering as he looked down at Jimin's smooth, thick thighs and leaking cock.

Jimin almost blushed as he felt Jungkook's eyes on him, then a few moments later, the wet muscle of Jungkook's tongue skillfully traced around his sensitive slit before it flattened along his length and Jimin forgot how to breath altogether.

The darkness that he saw under the blindfold drove him insane from not knowing what was going to happen next, the pleasure increasing tenfold. Another pop echoed throughout the large empty room before he felt dominating hands gripping onto his slender thighs, squeezing the well proportioned pieces of flesh and pulling them apart.

Jimin groaned knowing how exposed he was at the moment, all his glory surrendered to the older to devour, and he swallowed down hard that he was sure Jungkook must've heard it.

Jungkook took Jimin's length in his hand, enjoying the heat and firmness of it, and licked a clean stripe from the base of Jimin's cock up to the tip, lapping at a bead of precum that has gathered there, humming contentedly. Jimin with bated breath, let his head fall back against the pillow with a groan, his dark hair scattering beautifully against the white sheets.

“You taste so good.”

Jimin's head fell back meekly again as Jungkook suddenly swallowed him down, dragging his tongue along the underside of his cock, gagging slightly as it hit the back of his throat. Slowly, he dragged his lips back up Jimin's length before sinking his mouth down abruptly again, taking pleasure in the rough, low filthy moans that escaped Jimin's throat in a row.

He worked his mouth up and down, gently massaging Jimin's balls with his free hand. He started to feel himself getting sloppy, but a moment later, he heared Jimin's voice saying hardly between throaty moans.

“Hey.” Jimin called and Jungkook didn't respond this time. Jimin tried again, more persistently.

“Hold on.. I-I don't want to come yet.” Jimin's hand reached out blindly, and it nevertheless reached Jungkook's hair, tangling his fingers in Jungkook's locks, then dragging him up roughly so that their faces were the same level even if Jimin was practically not able to see anything.

Jimin suddenly felt a pressing urge to see Jungkook's doe eyes on him. He knew he'd look good with flushed skin, swollen lips and mussed hair. He knew he would look fine as hell sucking him off, but he didn't want to come on his mouth, rather by his cock up his ass.

“Take off the blindfold.” Jimin commanded once again, even though it was rather conflicting to him. He wanted the blindfold off but Jungkook's fingers were around the base of his cock and he didn't want them off there either. Jungkook didn't mouth a word as he reached out to take it off, and as it loosened around his head, the light almost blinded him.

He didn't know when Jungkook had taken off his shirt, but he thought his eyes were blessed by the sight of soft skin and strong muscles, and Jungkook's mouth was also wet and pink, almost tingling for something to touch, and just after he saw this, he wanted to touch it too, to kiss him again.

Jungkook seemed to know already for his mouth morphed into a smirk, and he reached out to untie Jimin's hands out of the handcuffs before he even got the chance to order him again.

Jimin limply moved to sit on his lap, hands thrown around to hug Jungkook possessively, his hands gently caressing his back, touching especially over the large demon-dragon tattoo displayed beautifully on the right side of his back, colored and drawn to perfection.

The head of the dragon was right under his shoulder blade, starting from an old scar Jimin assumed was caused by a knife stab, and the tail of the dragon stretched to go down the side of Jungkook's broad back almost erotically. It made Jungkook's muscular body look even hotter than it already was, and Jimin didn't even realize that he was tracing the tattoo by his fingers almost endearingly.

I guess I finally understand what this dragon tattoo mean..

21.07.19