🅐🅣🅣🅔🅝🅣🅘🅞🅝 pt III

Jimin was pretty much planning on just telling Taehyung very fast then leave, but things escalated to his dismay in a way that had never even crossed his mind. And here he found himself, as a result, gnawing on his lower lip as he tried to dismiss the guilt and try to think of an excuse. A goddamn excuse as to why he was this late.

He knew that the stupid guard would probably inform Jungkook of the time he had arrived again, say that he was exactly two hours late and Jungkook won't probably let it slide.

Jimin knew better than repeating the same mistake in a short span of time for Jungkook's patience was far shorter, and if the latter wore thin, then none of them would be pleased by the outcome.

Jimin walked through the empty hallways, deep in thoughts. He was aware that he surely fucked up, but being aware really meant nothing to him at all.

It just meant that he could feel some disgust towards himself for falling so weakly in the arms of another man, and that he would only blame himself when Jungkook unleashes his wrath at him.

He would only chastise himself for the pain he would most probably feel very soon. And right then, he was sure that the softness or irresistibility of Taehyung's lips wouldn't save him. Such things were only meant to ruin him. And after all, Taehyung didn't even love him, and certainly didn't care too.

He felt shudders traveling throughout his body at the thought of anyone discovering his stupid mistake, and breathing was decidedly harder than it had been a moment ago.

It would with no much thought be the end of him. He had never cheated on Jungkook, in his entire lifetime but here he was, doing the same thing that he had denied to Jungkook at least a thousand time before. A self-fulfilling fucking proclaimed prophecy.

Jungkook was always untrusting, he had this unbudging idea that Jimin was doing things behind his back. Cheating on him, spying on him, who knows what? That he at least that had cheated for several times in the past. Jimin had always denied these accusations, saying that he would never love anyone but him.

Yet, Jungkook was right once again. He was right not trusting him because he didn't trust himself too. Jungkook predicted that he would do it eventually, and Jimin felt disappointment so strong it almost gave him a headache.

Could he now look straight to the eyes of the man who had saved him from the streets, from succumbing to cold and hunger, who had practically picked him up from the streets and say such blatant lies right to his face? Would Jungkook even forgive him if he knew the truth?

He knew that the answer to these tormenting questions was a straight out NO. He rather thought that Jungkook would throw his ass back on the streets once he figures out about the kiss, and he would be poor, lonely and homeless all over again.

Not that he was any better in the lavish penthouse suit, with Dior, Gucci or Prada clothes. He was sad, tormented, bruised and abused. And all that heaven and expensive shit meant nothing to him if it just made him suffer.

Crying in a Gucci pyjamas is the same as crying in rags clothes. Suffering is not concealed by money, suffering is suffering. But he had always suffered, and he had enough. So to think this would make him suffer too, by the hands of the only person who makes him feel alive, gave him chills.

The idea made dread course through him as he felt the need to burry it so deep in his brain it would be lost forever, that it would never resurface again. He didn't even notice that he was shaking his head violently, as if the harsh movement would somehow dismiss the thoughts racing in his mind, or turn back time.