🅔🅝🅓 🅞🅡 🅑🅔🅖🅘🅝🅝🅘🅝🅖

If Jimin was thankful for anything at the moment, it was the period of peace he was having with Jungkook. The latter seemed to really regret having hurt him the way he did, and as expected, tried to make it up for him by you know, the usual: expensive gifts, channel clothes and dior perfumes, materialistic things.

Jimin didn't care about these stuff, Jungkook's money was never what he cared about. But Jungkook was also sweet, looked truly apologetic, and apologized so many times after the incident. Even came home hours earlier than his schedule so he can eat dinner with him.

Jimin had forgiven him, and he knew deep inside that Jungkook knew he was forgiven too. But Jimin was sure it will happen again, it was just temporary. The tension will grow again, Jimin will soon be walking on eggshells around Jungkook but the latter will get mad again anyways, for whatever reason, and he'll hurt him.

Then Jungkook will apologize and Jimin will forgive him and the cycle will begin again. It happened so many times for Jimin to be aware of how it went, and he indeed was very aware. It was manipulative, toxic, destructive, call it however you want. But he couldn't leave Jungkook nevertheless. He was the only person he had in the world.

Jimin walked down the bus, it took him half an hour in the bus each day to reach university from Jungkook's penthouse suite in Gangnam gu. He felt unusually at ease today, an emotion he hadn't felt for some time.

As Jimin's feet touched the ground, he looked up towards the university's entrance and he got planted in his place in shock.

It was a rare occurrence, for all of his all five bullies to group in one place. They were standing in front of the university, seemingly waiting for someone. Jimin didn't need to be told to know they were waiting for him, and the thought got him to gulp hard.

His mouth felt dry, and his heart started to beat harder. He didn't know how he was supposed to enter his school now when they were right in the front, like a barrier.

Jimin took a glimpse in his phone and he figured it was still a bit early, so he sat on the grass behind a tree and decided to wait a bit longer. If they go inside, then he'd follow after a while, if they don't move, Jimin thought he preferred to just return home.

He just couldn't risk getting spotted by them, not when he was in such a good mood. But Hell loved to follow him everywhere, and they'll probably beat him up again if they saw him. Jimin couldn't walk towards such a fate with his own legs, which currently seemed to give up on him getting all wobbly, and trembling and he felt weak, disgustingly weak.

It was finally time, but the five guys didn't budge from the entrance, and Jimin started doubting they ever will. They must've thought about it the day before, made a plan that they will all come early so they make sure Jimin doesn't slip past them and go inside.

They were never that early, but he always was. Today was no exception, he was perfectly early but he couldn't even walk inside, because they came far before he did.

Jimin stood up from the ground, again eying the entrance to be startled that one of them was missing, as they were only four. His eyes widened as he gazed harder, focusing to know from the distance which one was missing. He missed the moment when someone of them left, and he couldn't guess where.

“Where's the fifth one? Fuck, it's..” Jimin hissed, instantly shutting up when he heard a cough behind him. He snapped his head to the side in so much speed he was surprised his neck didn't break.