🅔🅧🅟🅛🅞🅢🅘🅥🅔🅢 🅘🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅚🅨 pt IV

Taehyung possibly wasn't even in the same page as Jimin, neither did he have a good understanding of the whole situation. He just knew that he had never felt this lost, this conflicted, nor this confused with his own self and decisions in his entire fucked up life.

Taehyung then seemed to suddenly recall to have told his friends to make Jimin feel the closest thing to forgiveness in his heart, a thing they also just as him, miserably failed.

Yet he thought that maybe the furthest Jimin could've ever gone from hatred or maybe the closest he could've ever reached to forgiveness, was to reflect the monster of his abusers in an ugly counterpart in his own soul, was to become the bad one in a terrible yet still bitter attempt to get saved, to be free, only to fall in his own trap. For you could never be free as long as hatred blinded and manipulated you.

Taehyung thought that hatred was a trap, just because it only led to more traps, that suck you onto a downhill spiral of more negative feelings, causing you to do more disastrous actions.

It was a trap that had his own mind that makes you just like a puppet, that makes you lose your perception of things to only see them in a flat two dimensional black and white superficial setting.

You could see the actions but they weren't the reality, the reality was what drove them. It's the reality most refuse to see, and in Jimin's case, it was hatred along with a broken soul. Jimin wasn't bad, only the things that were done to him and that caused his awful reaction of revenge were.

He had asked his friends to make Jimin forgive them, but now it seemed he had to ask his friends to forgive Jimin. Or maybe he had to ask both sides to forgive him, Kim Taehyung, for making their paths cross like the strange twist of fate, coincidence of reality, and whim of hazard it really was.

And then he felt it, so deep in his bones that it was almost hurtful to realize: Things will never be the same again. He fucked up, his friends fucked up, Jimin fucked up, Jungkook fucked up, and they somehow caused each other's actions in a whimsical arbitrary repeatable circle.

It probably only took one more person to fuck up again and this time they would be no fixing it. He felt it and he felt the need to run from it, avoid it, or whatever could be done, but he knew that there was no exit, no escaping it and that it would eventually happen.

All of them could not coexist, for they'll end up destroying each other if not something hell of worse, so maybe one of them had to die for peace to ever visit their door again, and he decided that this person should be Jungkook. Not fair, but did life ever be?

Taehyung had called an ambulance the second he had landed in Korea, and took a cab to the destination too. He knew that no evidence would be left that would lead to either Jimin nor Jungkook. He was aware that even if such evidence was left, Jungkook had the police wrapped around his finger.

The police itself then would get rid of the evidence If they want the money Jungkook sends to keep piling up in their bribed wallets. Taehyung knew that, and knew that was the exact reason Jungkook would probably never be caught on a crime, yet, this also was a weakness, for Jungkook would have a fake feeling of safety that one day will end up taking away his life.

When Taehyung finally arrived to the warehouse, he saw several ambulances in the area. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were passed out, yet Yoongi was awake. He looked fine as he was sitting on a bench looking blankly at what was around him, the look on his eyes was so distracted, distanced and glossy that it made Taehyung's heart shutter.

He got closer to him as he whispered his name repeatedly but it seemed as if Yoongi hadn't heard him, didn't really pay attention to him, or maybe was ignoring him, until the taller sat on the bench next to him, tsking as soon as he did so.

“Funny, right? How Jimin suddenly had the courage to do that.” Taehyung said in a calm voice, and the same calm tone unnerved Yoongi. Yet he chose to say nothing about it, and instead threw one of his sarcastic questions.

“I think it's rather funny how you side with him against us, don't you think?” Yoongi muttered, his voice cracking at the end, and Taehyung suddenly hugged him, as if to prove him wrong. Yoongi didn't return the embrace, and instead just remained immobile in the Younger's arms.

Taehyung kind of expected Yoongi to hug him back, almost hoped for it, so he was kind of hurt at his lack of affection. Is Yoongi angry with him that much? Or is he angry at the fact that he wasn't mad with Jimin?

“Hyung, I'm very sorry I didn't come earlier. I had work outside of Seoul. Yet, be sure I'm siding with you, and I'm happy you seem unharmed, okay?” Taehyung asked with a bitter smile, sliding his arm to put it on Yoongi's shoulder protectively, the latter just ignoring the act, choosing to sulk instead.

“I maybe look unharmed, but I'm hurt. You didn't see what he did to us Tae! That small piece of shit is a monster!” Yoongi spat in pure hatred. “Don't tell me you'll just let him go without doing anything, because the Kim Taehyung I know would never do that!”

“Yoongi-hyung, dear, listen to me.” Taehyung said putting his long fingers around Yoongi's chin, turning his face to stare at him. “You and Jimin are the only people who matter to me in the face of the earth. He didn't hurt you on purpose, so I guess you should appreciate it instead of being a brat about it, don't you think?

“Appreciate it? Are you fucking serious Taehyung? Do you want me to fucking punch some fucking sense back into your goddamn brain?” Yoongi asked irritatedly, wiggling out of Taehyung's grip and he looked as if he would really go on with his thread, the absolute lack of belief yet seriousness in his tone made Taehyung laugh out loud in a continuous melody of deep sniggers, and Yoongi just glared at him disapprovingly. "Kim fucking Taehyung, stop it!"

“Don't worry Hyung, you know me, does it make sense if I don't revenge for you? And believe it or not I already did.” Taehyung avowed, smiling when doing so, and Yoongi frowned at that. How and when did he even find the time to revenge? Most importantly, what did he do?

“How? When? What the fuck did you do?” Yoongi asked with wide eyes, the disbelief, surprise, and a bit of impression too tainting his tone.

“Jungkook is the one who had given the order, so he's the one who deserves retaliation. As for Jimin, I know what to do, so don't worry Hyung. Everything is under control.” Taehyung muttered, not replying specifically at any question but Yoongi believed it was enough for an answer at the moment.

He knew that Taehyung was truthful, he had never lied to him so he must've revenged somehow, maybe even before what happened happened for that's the only way he could've possibly revenged this fast. “And I guess that I should drive you home to rest a bit, right hyung?”

Taehyung and without waiting for an answer, stood up walking towards his car in the curb of the street. He was relieved that Yoongi was fine, it was all that mattered, and after he'll take him home to rest, he knew that he had something else to do, somewhere else to be.

He shouldn't leave Jimin alone, should he?

09.07.19

AN: Sorry for any mistakes, I stopped editing this. Im too lazy