🅕🅞🅡🅣🅤🅝🅔 pt I

Jimin was running with all his force, his face pale of fear but his cheeks flushed from all the effort he was putting to run the fastest possible with his weak buckling legs. His breaths were hitching in his throat and it almost burnt his throat from the inside.

His lungs felt like they would soon explode from overdrive, and his hot breaths seemed to burn his respiratory system with how frequent and fast they were. His hands were clamming with cold nervous sweat and his eyes welled up with his salty tears.

Jimin didn't even know why he was running for he had no idea what did his father want from him but he felt that he'll regret it if he stopped.

Jimin was aware his father was looking for him everywhere in Busan. He had even seen himself on a missing poster once but Jungkook made sure no one of these remain anywhere by the use of his endless men, who burned down every poster in sight.

Jimin thought his father would give up eventually but it didn't seem to be the case, it seemed he decided to look for him in other cities too, or maybe he just moved to work in Seoul after he lost all hope of finding Jimin in Busan or nearby cities.

Jimin assumed being always hidden in Jungkook's penthouse suite gave him some kind of protection, an invisibility taken from all the ways Jungkook uses to blur where they both lived, their whereabouts, and activities.

But it was all busted in a second, and the running seemed endless. He was running out of breath and he was surprised that he still didn't collapse, and still ahead of his hunter somehow when he couldn't even breath properly anymore.

Jimin's mind was on the verge of burning too looking for a way to end the hunt, for he was aware that he couldn't take it any longer. That if it continued, he'd collapse on the next turn. An idea crossed his mind and he deemed it satisfactory.

What about he enters the building of the penthouse suite? The guards were still there and the guards knew who he was and how important his status was in the gang so they may protect him, right?

Jimin and without giving it a second thought, ran straight to the building. The penthouse suite was probably still closed but the building was open and the guards were still on the doors.

Jimin ran inside the building and towards the stairs and no one seemed to stop him at all. But when his father tried to enter, all the guards pulled out their guns on his face as they stood in a circle, trapping him in the middle in less than it took to blink.

“Where the fuck you think you're going?” One of the men asked in irony as he raised a sarcastic brow. Jimin was seeing from behind the wall, just half of his face shown as he hid behind the strong concrete, almost laying on it from how exhausted he felt. He could see the surprise in his father's features, probably wondering how could his son enter but on the other side he could not.

“Another boy just went inside, I-”

“It's none of your fucking business who we can let in and who we cannot. Now whether you leave or I'm going to shoot you.” The guard retorted as he took the safety off his firearm with a swift click.

It was rather blatantly evident that he was so very serious about the shooting. After all, this was Jungkook's order ‘Shoot whoever fucking dares to step in.’ And he executed orders by the very letter.

“The boy who entered is my son. Please, I need to talk to him. I was looking for him for three years and-” Hyunseok was almost begging but the guards didn't seem to get affected by his begging in the slightest, neither did they take off their guns away from his face.