🅡🅘🅥🅐🅛🅡🅨 pt IV

As the two got closer to the car, Jungkook noticed Matthew standing just next to it, and he got surprised as to why Matthew wasn't collecting what he ordered him to instead. Matthew froze at the angry expression on Jungkook's face for he always did his best to avoid being at the receiving end of his boss' destroying wrath.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook muttered, lifting one finger to point at him. His voice was at a surprisingly calm level even though he was boiling from the inside.

Jungkook was still irritated from his previous conversation with Taehyung, but not angry at Matthew just yet for he wanted to give him a chance to explain himself despite him not being in the mood for such discussions. “You should be in the other side of the city right now. I didn't come all the way here to find you standing in my face.”

“I already collected the order Master Jeon,” Matthew said in a careful tone, aware of the black rage hidden in Jungkook's calm tone, for the edging glare in the depth of his eyes was enough to give that away. “I'm so sorry for coming so late to escort Jimin.”

Jungkook shrugged with a huff, as if he was dismissing all of what Matthew had said. “Don't worry, I'm aware that I didn't give you enough time for both tasks, but good that you came for I have another thing for you to do.”

“Sure, Master Jeon.” Matthew said with a nod, and at that Jungkook told Jimin to wait in the car, then instructed Matthew with a curl of his two fingers to come close to him. Jungkook walked with Matthew a feet or two away from the vehicle, making sure that neither Jimin nor the driver could hear them.

“Do you know that guy, Taehyung?” Jungkook asked and Matthew nodded knowingly. He hadn't told him about the kiss between Jimin and Taehyung just as he had promised Jimin before and yet he couldn't help but tense at the question. Did Jungkook somehow end up knowing about the incident still?

That was very unlikely for nobody had seen the pair kissing but he wouldn't be surprised if Jungkook figured out. For the latter had ears dispersed all over the city and there was absolutely nothing that could happen without him being informed ahead of everybody else.

“I want to know his utmost weakness, who or what does he care about the most.”

Matthew stared at him blankly, for how in hell was he supposed to know Taehyung's weaknesses? He surely knew who Taehyung was but it didn't mean that he knew such a personal information.

He felt Jungkook's rounded eyes eying him down like a hawk, his gaze piercing through him pressingly. Jungkook was attentively waiting for his reply though he still didn't get anything back, and Matthew was slightly surprised that he was even patient enough to wait.

“All I know, Master Jeon, is that he has a group of friends, named Bangtan boys by the school's fraternity. I think that he cares about them a lot. I don't know his utmost weakness though, but I'd need some time to actually research about-”

Jungkook interrupted him, by simply raising his hand as a sign for him to shut up. Matthew had a sick feeling at his stomach, for he felt that whatever was the reason Jungkook smirked that wickedly wasn't a good one at all. Matthew felt scared, even when knowing it wasn't at all about him, for whatever Jungkook was thinking, it was surely unpleasant, if not straight down sadistic.

“You already answered, it's now time for you to listen carefully to what I'm going to say because I'm won't fucking say it twice. And I won't fucking tolerate a single fucking mistake.” Jungkook's smirk widened with each word, his eyes glinting in an almost animalistic glow.

Matthew had to contain his urge to gulp at at his boss' expression, for he knew that he wasn't messing around, and that he surely wasn't thinking of going easy on Taehyung nor on his friends.

Jungkook was obviously intending to revenge from Taehyung, for he had participated in such retaliations countless times that he could just predict it happening.

Jungkook wasn't going to cocktease them, he was going to straight down fucking wreck them and Matthew's certainty of that fact was what made him tense the most.

“Next Monday, I want you to get those worthless pieces of shits to my southern warehouse in Gnawak-gu. Take ’em there, drag them if you have to, then beat the shit out of them.” Jungkook demanded, feeling his fingers curling up in a fist so tightly that it hurt.

“Anyone tries to help ’em, beat the shit out of ’em. Anyone fights back, fucking kill them. I want to see them in a hospital when they leave the warehouse, that supposing that they could even walk the shit outta-”

“Master Jeon, I-” Mathew made the mistake of interrupting. But regardless of the reason Matthew decided to speak, and needless to say, he regretted it.

“Let me finish, you dumb fuck!”

Matthew shut up immediately and Jungkook raised his phone to look at the clock, in a failed attempt to calm down, before putting it back in his pocket, still having a dead glare in his eyes.

“Hire ten of my favourite thugs, show them the boys and give them my orders. I still don't want any of them dead. Remember, I said beat the shit out of them, not kill them. Note the goddamn difference. Tell me it was an accident and I'll accidentally strangle you to death with my own fucking hands.”

Matthew just nodded wordlessly, not understanding why was the young businessman so angry at a couple of college boys, before it hit him that he was hurting them all just to revenge from Taehyung. Sadistic, cruel, call it whatever you want. But it was very not surprising coming from Jungkook.

For since when Jungkook wasn't? It was a usual occurrence for him to order thugs to beat up whoever made him mad. In some cases, beat their friends too just like he was doing at that moment. As long as he didn't order their deaths, Matthew was content enough.

“Who should we hurt the most Master Jeon, Taehyung or his friends?” Matthew asked, and Jungkook chuckled lightly, probably amused by the question but mostly amused by how Mathew had guessed right who the revenge was made upon, before he calmly answered.

“Taehyung of course, I want him to be the focus of the torture. Let's see if they're really bulletproof or that's just a stupid surname.”

Mathew nodded again, wondering what would Jimin do once he figures what next Monday had in stock. It was still Friday, and Taehyung and Jimin have been meeting after class every single day after the kiss. They didn't meet to draw out their teenager's hormones as Matthew had first doubted, but rather just to talk. Surprising but interesting all the same.

Matthew couldn't confirm what the nature of their relationship was anymore but he guessed that the two became something close to friends now. That Jimin would cry when he would know what will happen to Taehyung.

The prior time was the first time he had seen him cry, but it was enough for him to know for certain that he didn't want to see him cry ever again. Especially that he was worried that Jimin's sorrow would probably alert Jungkook that something was up between him and Taehyung.

Matthew then wished if he just could do something to stop it from happening, but there was never an escape from any of Jungkook's orders. 

It unfortunately had to happen, and it inevitably will.

29.06.16