🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅤🅝🅣 pt IV

Jimin didn’t get the chance to say anything because Taehyung's mouth was so suddenly upon his. Jimin was entranced by the slight touch.

Taehyung's lips were wet, gave off that tang of mint, and it tasted just as delicious as it smelled. Yet Jimin found himself rather focusing on the way their noses brushed, the way Taehyung's gaze was so fiery, intense and warm, maybe just as warm as the breaths hitting his skin.

Taehyung leaned forward and gently pressed his lips further against Jimin’s slightly parted mouth. Jimin couldn’t tell who moved first, just that suddenly Taehyung's mouth was on his and they were kissing and it was better than how he’d ever imagined it to be.

He’d wanted to kiss him for so long and no matter how guilty the thought made him feel, he couldn't deny it was always present and persistent, even when he pushed it to the very back of his mind.

Jimin couldn't think anymore for his mind grew hazy and intoxicated with Taehyung's scent, his chest hard against his own and with the way he kissed him, over-confident, full with passion but still somehow hesitant, making butterflies tingle at the pit of his stomach.

Jimin felt the very tip of Taehyung's tongue reaching out to flick at his upper lip. And he moaned as he parted his lips at the tentative touch. Taehyung slipped his tongue into the heat of Jimin's mouth, gliding wet and smooth for a soft, slow kiss, his hand tentatively curling around Jimin's neck, his tongue curling around his own in sync, setting up a deep wet slide together.

The kiss was hot, wet, deep and deliciously slow and sensual despite the urgency bubbling in both of their bodies. Taehyung's hand was more holding than guiding as it winded into Jimin's hair and he kissed him deeper, his fingers threading through his soft locks.

His other hand was on Jimin's tiny waist, arm curling up around him and pulling him tightly closer while Jimin was holding desperately onto his shoulder. Jimin felt like he couldn't get enough. Will never get enough.

Taehyung's hand shifted to ran up Jimin’s sides, burning through his thin shirt, and Jimin couldn't help but wind his arms around the older's neck, his lips moving languidly with Taehyung.

He wanted to speed it up, for it was simmering with heat, but Taehyung was firm in the languid way he tasted him, like he wanted to map every bit of Jimin’s mouth. It was so perfect Taehyung found himself smiling into it.

When Taehyung eventually pulled away to breath, he was grinning wide, coy but still confident. They were still facing each other, and still close enough that their noses brush and breaths mingled. Jimin chased his mouth on instinct, but when Taehyung stood straight, he let out a quiet noise of complaint because he couldn't reach him.

Taehyung laughed in response, stole another kiss like he couldn’t help himself either before he leaned in again, pressing his lips below Jimin's ear this time. Jimin turned his head, his own lips meeting with Taehyung's neck. 

“Hey,” Taehyung said, breathy, “I know it ain't the right time but I wanna take you out on a date.”

It was so sudden Jimin didn't know what to say, that his mouth almost parted up in surprise. The kiss made him weak on his knees, but it took every ounce of his will to scoff under his breath and then purse his lips, giving off the look of someone who was thinking even if the answer was already pre-established in his mind.