🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅤🅝🅣 pt I

Taehyung was weird in the past couple of days, doing things Jimin couldn't qualify as anything other than sweet and it left him confused at the reason behind them. He wasn't speaking to Taehyung at all, some sort of passive anger instead of a vivid one.

He had stayed for Yoongi had convinced him to stay that night, told him he didn't need to speak to Taehyung at all and that he could speak to him instead. Yoongi brought out most of Taehyung’s belongings to the living room, some sort of a kick out, and put his own inside instead, and as unbelievable as it was, he slept next to Yoongi for all the past days and neither of them hated it.

He didn't think he would like it but much to his dismay, it made him feel safe to have another warm body next to him. For even if he was basically with Taehyung in the same room the very first days of his stay, the latter never stayed the night anyways so he slept by himself. Taehyung also stopped showing up to college all together, and Jimin was left to go with Yoongi, a change Jimin didn't mind.

Jimin figured out that he liked teasing Yoongi. Jimin genuinely found it entertaining when Yoongi looked at him pointedly in response, or threw a deadpan expression.

It didn’t even bother him when Yoongi cursed at him colourfully, or worse, ignored him entirely. Because Yoongi totally understood him when he cried over Taeyong’s missing paper in the bus stop, whenever he cried for that matter.

And Yoongi would try to make him feel better, pat his back soothingly and wait for him till he stops his sobbing no matter how late they could get, muttering sweet words in such a tender tone that could only make him stop for he wasn't used to tender or soft Min Yoongi.

Yoongi would always crack up over Jimin’s jokes and agree with his opinions, discuss trivial things with him and Jimin quickly stated considering him a true friend.

Hoseok was the first one to leave the hospital and Jimin began to see him around in college. Hoseok always acted as if he didn't see him at all, but there was that time when he spot him with Yoongi in the cafeteria. Hoseok had rushed towards Yoongi and told him to leave Jimin alone but was quick to figure out they were actually going to sit together for lunch.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi for a private talk and Jimin figured out later that Hoseok told him that he could whether chose to stay with their group of friends, or get kicked out if he were to stick with him. Yoongi most probably had cursed at Hoseok as a response but Jimin knew he had chose him over them.

It was a weird feeling, how it all turned to be. And even if he used to wish for Jungkook to come back as soon as possible, he stopped wishing so anymore.

Jimin figured he liked the freedom, liked the fact that he could speak to whoever he wished without being called a whore or a cheater, that he could go out whenever he wanted wherever he wanted because no one would beat him up for being late.

Jimin's head was filling with thoughts as he went to the kitchen, and surprisingly there was no breakfast. Jimin used to find it on the counter, but it wasn't the case, so he decided to eat cereals. He looked around and he spot the box of cereals on the top shelf.

It was annoying for he knew he couldn't reach it, so he brought a chair and stood on it, extended his arm in attempt to take the box of cereals but it was still out of his reach, he could grate it with his nails but he couldn't however grab it. He then felt a hand on his own, grabbing the cereals right away from him.