🅐🅣🅣🅔🅝🅣🅘🅞🅝 pt II

“Yeah, he more than definitely can! Why the fuck do you think I'm warning you?” Jimin didn't mean for his voice to sound as strong as it did, to break in that way closest to anger in the very end.

But Taehyung didn't seem to be affected at all, just stared at him with those wide, wide eyes that never seemed to hold any emotions at all. But that always made his breaths hitch mysteriously in his throat nevertheless, and Jimin still had to work on what it did even mean.

Taehyung's question didn't fail to get Jimin's surprise. It just struck him how much confidence Taehyung had in himself, how he just dismissed what he said like it never meant anything, and then he just wished Taehyung could get mad at him, show a reaction no matter how severe because he didn't think that over-confidence was a good thing in the slighest.

That look on Jungkook's face, it was straight out murderous. The shadowed stare that he saw only on very rare occasions meant blood, was downright insane. He couldn't ignore it and he definitely didn't want Taehyung to ignore it too. Taehyung still didn't say anything back at all, and Jimin found the strangled words leave his throat in tight growls.

“I'm sure he will do so Taehyung, I'm so fucking sure. And that's exactly why I can't tell him about you. He'll fucking kill you and I know it.” Jimin's voice shook in the end, like the mere words bleeded his throat, like it was painful to pronounce.

Yet Taehyung still didn't even flinch at this. Instead, a smug wide grin plastered on his face, and his eyes twinkled of amusement as he stared at Jimin in a rather relaxed manner, so relaxed it was disturbing.

And Jimin couldn't help but think that Taehyung's knew something he didn't. For how could he be so relaxed, not scared in the slightest, just plain bemusement flashing in his eyes?

“If one of us was to hurt the other, I believe it's your boyfriend who should be scared out of his wits, not even me.” Taehyung stated as if it was a matter of a fact and Jimin couldn't believe his own ears, as a look that could only be described as utter disbelief painted his features.

He didn't know what it did mean, or what he had to do. Was Taehyung just ready to fight Jungkook? Hurt him?

But just as much as he didn't want Jungkook to hurt Taehyung, the reverse was even worse to him. But Jungkook still possessed the most power and influence in Seoul's undergrounds and even in politics, with the police, even gangs, everywhere possible. And he knew Taehyung must have known it, for everyone in the entirety of Korea did, but the difference was that Taehyung didn't seem to give a fuck.

“Why would he even be scared?” Jimin's voice seemed so foreign to his own ears, like he was just hearing it coming from someone else's month. He didn't recognize the sheer animosity in his own tone, like he was threatening Taehyung to fear his own demise. “You're the one who's gonna get hurt, and badly at that.”

There was no hesitation in Jimin's voice, not even one bit of doubt. He was completely certain. And it seeped down to Taehyung's bones, he felt it right against his skin, like some cruel crawl grating against his skin.

But he didn't let his expression crack, and Jimin seemed lost at his overly relaxed expression. Jimin didn't seem to understand, but he didn't understand a big deal of things when it came to Taehyung anyways. The way the gears of his brain functioned was just beyond his comprehension.

“Why are you so sure? Because I can bet my own eyeballs that you'll regret it. Don't fuck with the wrong guy. He'll destroy you, and he wouldn't even bat a lash.”