🅚🅘🅛🅛🅘🅝🅖 🅢🅟🅡🅔🅔 pt III

“How long have you been thinking of committing this murder Jimin?”

“A very long time ago, but I couldn't. I need you to teach me your ways. You said you never get caught and that's genuinely genius because we're not in the eighties and getting away with murder isn't easy at all with all this sophisticated police and criminal profilers and new technology.” Taehyung tried his best to fake indifference but it was increasingly harder.

Taehyung never even intended on doing that but maybe he had to be a good friend and help Jimin out, or maybe he should insist on stopping him but he doubted anything could change Jimin's mind anymore. “I'll find peace when this one person is dead, please help me Tae, please. You're the only person I could ask this from.”

“okay”

“Really? You'll help me?” Jimin asked enthusiasm lacing every corner of his tone as he hugged Taehyung tightly, the latter hugging him back without much thoughts, only to smell Jungkook's heady cologne mixed with what he guessed to be sweet perfume in every part of Jimin's body and he felt disgusted.

The latter also smelled like sex, and it wasn't a bad smell but it screamed that the smaller belonged to someone else and he hated it, and when seeing the hickeys and lovebites scattered all around his jaw, neck and collarbones like galaxies and constellations, his repulsion only grew stronger.

He wanted Jimin to himself alone, but he couldn't come off too strong. He hadn't even kissed him a second time after their first make out and he wanted to with burning passion, but he was afraid Jimin would reject him and he couldn't risk it.

It was funny how overly reckless he was in all kind of seriously dangerous shit. He never thought twice before a theft, extortion, weapon smuggling, drug dealing, even murder but here he was worried of initiating a kiss.

“In one condition.” Jimin narrowed his eyes and nodded, seemingly ready to whatever the older wanted, but not even nearly expecting what was to come. “Every time we kill, we fuck. Is that alright with you?”

Jimin's eyes widened at that, and he couldn't help but think that Taehyung  didn't want to help him at all and that's why he was making it harder to him in every way possible. Jimin pursed his lips and his expression was suddenly sullen, as if someone who realized that he wanted something that he couldn't have.

Taehyung didn't like that, he didn't even know what kind of over-possessiveness had took over him to make up such an erotic condition. It looked as if he wanted to use Jimin but he actually didn't. He would never have sex with the younger unless the latter wanted it, otherwise he wouldn't no matter what.

Maybe he had to live with the fact that Jimin would never want him, or at best, that he'd always choose Jungkook over him and even though it hurts, he knew that he should accept the truth for what it was.

“Forget about it, I was only kidding Jimin.” Taehyung said as he pinched his nose and Jimin punched his arm back laughing, almost relieved for even when he couldn't deny that he was attracted to Taehyung, the idea of cheating still didn't settle well inside him. He still couldn't think of a way to let go of one of them.

His mind couldn't settle on who's better for him, and his heart had always been so unreliable and his feelings were just plain confusing, and internally, he thought they were just as bad as each other which didn't solve the problem in hand but he loved them nevertheless.