🅤🅝🅟🅛🅐🅝🅝🅔🅓 pt I

Yoongi was already asleep when Taehyung left the building, it was 2 am and he preferred to go to Jimin's place on foot rather than using his car. Night was his favourite time of the day, the sky was also his favorite canvas and he felt powerful walking alone in the total darkness of Seoul's empty alleyways.

Yet, tonight he wasn't up so early to break someone's skull, instead just to take a walk till Gangnam-gu. It would take an hour or so but he didn't mind at all, he loved that it was a bit far for it meant more time for himself and for his haunting thoughts.

Almost an hour later and he was boarding Gangnam-gu district and it was a bit dangerous. Gangnam belonged to Du Agma Pa, his rival gang, and if any goon or thug spotted him trespassing to their territory then they'd try to beat him up and he'd have to fight them back alone.

The whole district was lit up except for a few dark alleyways, which were usually used by thugs and thieves to do their business unnoticed. All Seoul was very familiar to him.

He knew every shop, den, turn, alleyway and neighborhood and yet, when he walked past that familiar alleyway, at that particular turn to Jimin's building in Apgujong-dong, the wealthiest neighborhood of Seoul, his heart clenched very hard he balled his fists to stop himself from groaning.

It was there after all when he first met the top guy of his black list whom he still didn't find to kill yet, no other than the big boss of Du Agma Pa, and the one who attempted to kill Yoongi five years ago, and he couldn't help but recall that cursed day.

“Where the fuck are you Yoongi?” Taehyung asked worriedly as the older shrugged. The answer was obvious, he was walking to where Taehyung had instructed him to.

But he got a bit distracted in the way and that's why he was late, but he believed Taehyung had no authority to tell him when to come home. That was one of the reasons they escaped their former home anyways, beside them being frequently mistreated but that was for another time.

“Walking back?” Yoongi replied sarcastically as he stuck the lollipop back in his mouth.

You went the exact way I described, right? It's dangerous to wander the streets late at night. I made it obvious you had to come as soon as possible!” Taehyung yelled through the phone.

Yoongi really never understood the dangers despite him being the heir to a mob. Taehyung had planned him a way so he could reach Dongjak-gu without trespassing any territory of their rival gang, but Yoongi rarely listens and Taehyung assumed he was taking the shortest way instead. A stupid act but totally predictable .

“No, I'm walking another way. Didn't you say I have to come early?” Yoongi dodged the question with another one as he shrugged again, indifferent to the younger'sworries.

“Bitch, you don't understand,  do you?” Taehyung hissed as he frantically yet blindly searched for the older. “Where are you right now?”

“Gangnam-gu” Yoongi said vaguely, and Taehyung knew for sure he had totally ignored his warnings. Yoongi never saw what happened to trespassers, never saw any real gang activity and was assuming it was totally fine to get to safety a bit later even if everyone was looking for him. Yoongi's parents were going insane trying to find him, Taehyung was in the exact position right then and yet the thing he didn't know was that they weren't the only ones looking.

Yoongi, where are you exactly?

In Apgujong-dong. Why?

“Coz the fucking district doesn't belong to us, damn! Do you want to get yourself a beating?” Taehyung demanded as he was loosing his mind looking for his careless friend.