Chapter 70

Taehyung pulled two condoms from his wallet, dropping one onto the nightstand and holding a packet out to Jimin.

"What's the other one for?" Jimin asked, his heart rate spiking at the first thought that came to mind. He bit his lip to hide a smile. He shouldn't be so excited.

"Don't act so innocent," Taehyung said with a smirk. "You know what it's for,"

Jimin nodded, carefully unbuttoning his pants' button and sliding the zipper down. His eyes flicked up to see Taehyung watching him, and he felt his cheeks turn warm. "My eyes are up here," he teased, tearing open the condom packet Taehyung had given him. He let out a nervous breath, dropping the wrapper on the floor and pushing his pants off. "You should hurry," he told Taehyung, who looked smug. "Get that look off your face. I'm the one topping,"

"Who said you were the dom, though?"

"It's sort of a power move to top." He jutted his chin out, loving how Taehyung got innocently irked at his teasing. It wasn't in a malicious way, even if Taehyung's dominance could be mistaken for anger.

"We'll see," Taehyung said with an amused smile, and his walked closer, tipping Jimin's chin up to see his eyes.
"You think I can only ruin you if I top?"

Jimin swallowed, watching Taehyung calm expression. It was scary in a hot way. He wanted Taehyung to ruin him. He wanted it more than anything. "I believe you," be managed to whisper, and he saw Taehyung nod.

"Good. Now give me a kiss,"

Jimin leaned up without any argument, pressing his lips to Taehyung's, sighing at the familiar feeling. Taehyung was always so confident with his kiss.

Taehyung pulled away, deciding on keeping the kiss brief because he had more important matters at hand. He took the bottom of Jimin's shirt, instructing him to hold his hands up, and pulled it over his head. He let his eyes take in the handsome man before him. His milky, soft skin. Clean of any blemishes or marks. He'd look pretty with bruises from his mouth all over him, littered on every edge of his body and across every bone. As if Jimin wasn't already a piece of art.

Taehyung gently pushed Jimin onto the bed, watching his pretty calves dangle over the edge. Jimin's toned stomach rose and fell with breaths, and his cheeks already looked flushed. Taehyung moved between his legs, bending down to place kisses on his neck. He couldn't help his smile as he heard Jimin's struggled breathing. He gently sucked on some loose skin from his neck, letting it go when he was sure there'd be a slight mark.

"I-I think I'm ready," Jimin said, his eyes desperate.

"I barely even started with you," Taehyung said with a hint of a smile, glancing down to Jimin underwear to see the outline of a hard-on. "That was quick, Jimin,"

"You're not hard?" Jimin asked with a pout, more disappointed than he probably should've been.

"I'm hard, but I'm not about to lose it,"

"Well, everyone's different," Jimin insisted, grabbing Taehyung's pants and undoing the button and zipper. Taehyung pulled his shirt off, taking the unloaded gun from his holster and placing it on the bed. He pushed his pants down right after, and Jimin was relieved when he did in fact have a boner. Taehyung's legs were so long and pleasing to look at. Muscular is all the right spots, and smooth in others.

Jimin bit his lip at his tanned skin, a great contrast from his pale color. It turned him on for some reason. He almost whined when Taehyung moved out from between his legs, but it was only to retrieve the lubricant from a drawer, not to tease.

Taehyung held his hand out for the unwrapped condom Jimin had, and he laughed when Jimin shoved it towards him. "You've gotta calm down,"

"I'm plenty calm," Jimin mumbled, watching Taehyung recheck the chamber of the gun, and then skillfully roll the condom over the barrel and down the remaining length of the weapon. Jimin was sure it would hurt going inside him, but the idea was hot. It was a smaller handgun, and the condom was a little loose around it. The front sight was rounded, and the rest of the gun seemed to have smoother edges instead of sharp ones, so maybe he'd be okay. He wondered for a moment if Taehyung had planned this out.