🅟🅐🅡🅐🅝🅞🅘🅓 pt II

“What did you say baby? I wasn't following.” Jungkook asked, and Jimin did notice that Jungkook wasn't in his best state of mind, zoning out very so often, but it was probably related to work, and he didn't want to speak about work because Jungkook didn't like speaking of it with him.

Seemingly, Jimin was just as distracted, because he didn't even think of repeating his question again. He even almost forgot Jungkook's question, so he looked up at the brown honey eyes of his lover, who seemed bothered by something Jimin wasn't quite sure of.

“Nothing important.” Jimin muttered, his gaze falling to the table instead. He seemed to just realize that he asked Jungkook about Cheonsa Myo Pa, which was stupid. Why would he put himself in such a situation?

“I insist.” Jungkook said in a stern voice, and reached out with his hand to hold Jimin's chin, forcing him with a minimum of pressure to look back at him. The sudden harsh contact managed to squeeze out a surprised squeal from Jimin, and his eyes widened.

Jimin noticed something flickering in Jungkook's eyes too, and he couldn't help but guess Jungkook already heard him, especially with the way he gazed deep into his eyes, daringly, like he was warning him of what could happen if he refused to speak. It suddenly felt like an interrogation, and he didn't like it in the slighest.

“Ch-Cheonsa Myo Pa?” Jimin stammered hesitantly after a few seconds. He didn't need to ask if he knew about it, because as he saw first hand, Jungkook obviously did, and Jimin noticed how he tensed at the name. Jimin could already guess what was Jungkook thinking, probably wondering how he did know of it, how it reached his ears, and he was angry about it.

Jimin could still see equally the surprise in his eyes along with the simmering rage, just at the beginning phase. He saw the way Jungkook clenched his jaw with great force, and the way the side of his mouth twitched.

Jimin didn't want to make him angry, not again, and he felt his breaths hitch in his throat, for Jungkook's hold on his face grew tighter too. And Jimin could feel Jungkook's fingers strain on the delicate skin of his face, knew that the marks will be there long after Jungkook takes off his hand.

“How the fuck do you know that Jimin?” Jungkook asked with an accusing stare, his questioning undertone getting Jimin to almost jump in his place. Jungkook was observant, analyzing his expression carefully, his eyebrows scrunched together as he awaited his explanation.

Jimin could almost feel it, the strong honey like fear sludging deeply in his stomach with each passing second. He knew that it was too late now, every thought of calming down had probably totally escaped Jungkook's mind, just like the river's water escapes to the sea.

Jimin winced once again, and his body stiffened when Jungkook's fingertips grabbed on more tightly on his flushed cheeks. He was used to Jungkook's sudden change of mood, didn't try to fight his grip on him for he knew it'll only get Jungkook to be more aggressive. He could only let out a small whimper of pain he was trying to muffle out.

“Speak Jimin!” Jungkook yelled through gritted teeth, and it was then when he saw the tears prickeling in Jimin's eyes. He realized that he wasn't allowing him to speak with such a painful grip on his face, so he let go of his cheeks.

Jimin breathed deeply when he let go of him, then stared at the ground. He didn't know what to say, but he knew he should not let Jungkook wait. He took a few more breaths, to calm his fear down, before lifting his stare back at Jungkook, and there wasn't rage in his face anymore, just a blank expression.