🅚🅘🅛🅛🅘🅝🅖 🅢🅟🅡🅔🅔 pt II

Taehyung wasn't looking at Jimin at that moment for as much as he didn't like to admit it, he really cared about what Jimin thought of him and he couldn't bring himself to read whatever emotion would be displayed in Jimin's beautiful grey irises.

Jimin's eyes widened and even though he thought that he should feel alarmed, it actually didn't happen. He never knew why but didn't matter how crazy or heartless what Tae told him, it still failed to ring any kind of alarm in his brain. Maybe it meant something, and then again maybe not .

“A child can't kill just like that.” Jimin said and it sounded sad, dramatic, maybe even tragic. Jimin looked truly compassionate, not for his dead parents but for him and  Taehyung was irked.

He didn't like any one sympathising with him, that was a weak emotion, made him feel like he was a child all over again, made him feel mad. “Did they use to mistreat you? Did they turn you into what you are now?”

“Stop trying to understand why I do shit! Stop trying to rationalize it! Stop trying to find excuses for people fucking up! There isn't always a reason, people sometimes are just bad, are just fucking sick in the head!” Taehyung spat and it was very resentful, volatile and assaulting.

Did Taehyung really think he was born bad and sick in the head? Or was he talking about someone else? It was crazy thinking he maybe had all that resentment for his own self, and Jimin liked to believe he wasn't speaking of himself but rather of the others.

“So are you saying you killed them for no reason? If you say there wasn't a reason I'm going to believe you, but I think there was. I think the reason is scary enough that the grown up you is terrified of speaking about it, is scared of it, of the truth behind it.”

“I ain't scared of shit!” Taehyung interrupted vociferously and it was very defensive that Jimin predicted straight away that the latter was going to utter a total lie. “There wasn't a fucking reason!”

“There was and I'm sure of it, but let me tell you something.” Taehyung was still refusing to look at Jimin. There wasn't a way in hell he would speak about that matter. He didn't want to say anything about it, he wanted to forget it. “I wish I had the courage to kill too, but I couldn't. I.. am so fucking weak.. and my weakness costed me the only person who had ever truly loved me.”

Taehyung's attention was suddenly focused on Jimin again. He didn't know when it started but when he stared at Jimin's eyes, they were broken, scared, watery too and Taehyung reached out to wipe a tear that threatened to fall on his rosy cheeks.

Taehyung swore in his mind that he'll kill whoever dared to make the younger feel that way, and his madness was suddenly redirected towards an unknown person, a person he already wished to kill.

“Who did you want to kill baby? I'mma kill that piece of shit for you.” Taehyung said and it was soft, and despite the words’ cruelty, they still managed to feel like a lullaby to Jimin's ears.“Who's the unlucky fucker?”

“I don't want you to kill him Taehyung. If there's someone who should kill him then it's me.” Taehyung was shocked at the words, he didn't like them, didn't like how they sounded nor how Jimin looked like when saying them. Jimin and killing didn't sound well together, and he suddenly was hell bent on stopping him.

“Do you hate him?”

“So fucking much.”