🅒🅡🅐🅩🅨 🅜🅘🅝 pt I

There was a thick silence following Taehyung's words, so thick that it was almost suffocating. Jimin could hear his heart beating in his ears, so loud that he wouldn't be at all surprised if Taehyung could hear it too, so loud in his throat and temples that he felt lightheaded.

Jimin couldn't move, speak, blink or even breath, all his attention focused exclusively on the blade pressed against his neck. He was afraid that the moment he blinks, he'd miss when Taehyung's fingers move the blade cutting through him. It would be likely the last thing he'd ever feel.

Taehyung's words were echoing in his mind repeatedly as a loop. And hearing the words leaving Taehyung's sweet lips, he found that he wasn't at all certain that he wouldn't leave the room headless, that he wouldn't be one of Taehyung's endless corpses thrown heartlessly in the lake.

There was a disgusting crawling in the pit of his stomach, and he felt his testicles tightening up enough to hurt, adding to the tightening in his stomach and throat. He was breathing in and out, but air wouldn't access his lungs, making him feel just as breathless.

His blood freezed in his veins despite his heart beating the fastest it ever did. His arms were dead by his side, he couldn't even feel them, much less move them. Just twitching a finger seemed as an impossible task.

He was waiting for Taehyung to do something, anything. But the other man didn't do anything at all. Just stood there with the knife. Somehow it just made him more scared, made his eyes well up with unconscious tears. Tears he didn't feel until they blocked his vision, before falling back all the way to his lips, salty and sour.

Jimin tried to speak, but his mouth was so dry, his throat too. He stuck the tip of his tongue to wet his lips only to find it was just as dry. His heart was racing just as hard and he knew that if it remained that way, he'd either faint or get a heart attack.

He was still trying to say something but something about it was just so hard, not when even his jaw was trembling and he struggled to stop it for it only made the blade stick disgustingly to the skin of his neck and it hurt. The knife had robbed him of his ability to speak, to do anything actually.

“Tuh.. Tae, what are you do-”

“Shut the fuck up, bitch!” There was no hint of sympathy in his voice. The way he said it was just flat and cold, with a strong wave of annoyance, as if Jimin speaking really annoyed him beyond limits that he truly just wanted him to shut the fuck up. Jimin wished Taehyung didn't want him to shut up so badly enough to cut his throat. This way he'd never speak ever again.

“Puh.. please just, just move the knife awuh-away. I'll do whuh- whatever you want.. Tuh-Tae please.” Jimin stammered, his breath hitching in his throat that he struggled to even get the words out, slurring their way out instead.

“It's all so obvious, what I want.” Taehyung said with a sharp raise of his eyebrow. Jimin couldn't see him but he knew he was sarcastic. It wasn't a good sign at all. “This is no game. You don't fuck up with me then just get away with it. I thought you were smart enough to figure this one out Jimin. But you aren't at all, I guess you are just so fucking dumb.”

“Tuh.. Tae please I-”

“You said you'll do whatever I want, huh?” Taehyung spoke over him as he shifted ever so slightly, the sharp end of the knife cutting open the surface of his skin, making Jimin wince in pain.