🅝🅔🅦 🅒🅡🅤🅢🅗 pt I

Taehyung didn't know why he was restless like that, his leg moving up and down in some sort of pent up impatience. He didn't attend the rest of his classes, choosing to wander Seoul's streets to get his mind off of the weird feelings in his chest.

However, even without realizing it, and at around 5 PM, he found himself in front of Seoul National University’s entrance all over again. His body took him back to the place he had consciously left, and he just stared at the crowd of noisy students with a strange apathy.

It took him some time to realize he was unconsciously looking for a certain starry eyed, small raven haired guy with a button nose, plump lips and a moon smile in the crowd.

Taehyung was still confused about the reason he cared, still couldn't pinpoint even the nature of his feelings. He was good at reading people, never found it hard at all, and he knew well how to use this ability to his own interest.

Yet, feelings weren't really his strong point when it concerns his own. For his feelings were usually easily gone, lost somewhere in the toils of his mind, never did stay enough for him to identify them. It took him so long to realize how he felt towards things, if he liked them or not.

So consequently, liking someone was on another level of hard. For the only person he ever truly liked was Yoongi, and he never liked anyone else other than him in any way. But the feelings he had towards Jimin were different than those he had towards Yoongi, fairly new and unfamiliar. Taehyung could only guess.

Taehyung knew that Jimin, as a rule of thumb, never was the first to leave, was usually inside some classroom studying until college was totally empty. So being as impatient as he was, he decided to look for him once again. So he didn't hesitate at all as he walked over to the classroom where the last course happened in long slow steps, assuming Jimin would still be there.

And Taehyung wasn't wrong. For he noticed Jimin from the room's window as soon as he got closer, and the younger seemed like he was arranging his notebooks in his bag. Taehyung stared suspiciously, for it was very unusual of Jimin to leave this early. And he moved to stand just behind the door awaiting for the latter to leave.

Jimin, for a matter of a fact, was totally unaware of his existence as he opened the door. He was in the act of pushing the door close behind him when he took a glimpse over his shoulder, and he almost dropped his bag as his forehead touched Taehyung's chest. Taehyung could feel how the sudden sensation made him jump, shocked at the sight of Taehyung just a few inches away.

Jimin looked up, fear painting his features when his eyes met with Taehyung's hickory ones. Taehyung could clearly see the way he gulped, and he could also guess why. He had Jimin trapped, right between the door and his own bigger body. Taehyung's predatory skills were almost perfect, and nobody could really tell until he was already so close. It was just the way it was, but Jimin was the furthest thing from a prey in his eyes.

“W-why are you here?” Jimin stuttered, and Taehyung only smiled at that. One needn't have to think to know he was there exactly for the same reason as before. He wasn't the kind of person to walk away without his desired answers.

He knew that Jimin couldn't really understand the reason why he cared enough to ask, for he had witnessed countless bad things happening to him before without even batting a lash. But he couldn't blame him, he didn't understand too.

“Simply because you didn't give me a proper answer. So here I am to ask you again.” Taehyung replied before cocking an eyebrow at him questioningly. He tried not to look very intimidating, but he knew he failed when he felt Jimin's shaky breaths on his chest. “Who hurts you?”