🅐 🅚🅝🅘🅕🅔 🅞🅡 🅐 🅖🅤🅝 pt I

Jungkook pulled Jimin into his lap, arranging his knees on either side of him and looking up at him with those dear dark eyes Jimin loved so much.

The intoxicating deep fragrance of vanilla and woody perfume hit Jimin in the face, entering his nostrils and going straight through to his bloodstream.

It was a complete immersion in his favorite scent, such familiarity and secure hold, so right that Jimin almost wanted to fall asleep right in the soft embrace, but Jungkook's swift kiss to his lips kept him wide awake.  A loud ringing and buzzing sound soon followed, unmistakably coming from Jungkook's phone.

“I guess you should answer this,” Jimin almost whispered, trying to sound more in control than he felt. It was almost like he had flipped a switch, for a confident smirk crept onto Jungkook's face, eyes predatory ashe subtly shifted Jimin's body closer.

“Don’t say things you don’t mean, Jiminie,” Jungkook warned him, voice low and it was rather obvious he wasn't planning on answering for he turned off the phone with a swift click.

His hand was warm, almost burning as it crept up Jimin’s knee, up to his thigh where it rested, kneading the muscle there, before it went all the way up to his face again, touching his swollen lips tentatively. Jimin could see in his hooded half lidded eyes that he wanted to kiss him again, and the thought made his stomach sing.

Jungkook's warm lips latched themselves against the smaller’s quivering ones again, his other hand roaming over every exposed part of him and Jimin felt his whole body going weak from Jungkook's light touches, soonly melting into him, hands coming to rest on Jungkook’s waist.

They felt small, tentative, and Jimin felt Jungkook smirking against his mouth before he sucked hard on his lower lip, making Jimin let his moist lips part in a gasp. Jungkook slid his tongue inside and dragged it along the roof of Jimin's mouth, before greedily laying his tongue on every curve, savoring every little touch.

Jimin’s light fingers dragged up Jungkook’s back, resting at the nape of his neck, pressing closer until their chests flushed against each other. Jimin as always, tasted like heaven, mouth hot and wet, and he was so responsive, releasing little gasps against Jungkook’s mouth, hips twitching when Jungkook sucked on his tongue.

“It's addictive.” Jungkook breathed the words against Jimin’s mouth. “How everytime I kiss you, it gets sweeter.” Jungkook’s words made Jimin start laughing sweetly, that wonderful laugh of his echoing through the suite.

The way Jimin’s fingers tightened in his hair in the process made Jungkook moan, mixing with the laugher and it was almost heavenly. Jungkook couldn't resist dropping soft kisses along Jimin's lower lip.

“Oh, yeah?” Jimin asked a little too breathless, as he lightly cocked his head at him. A lock of messy hair slipped forward and Jungkook felt the most pressing urge to reach up and tuck it behind his ear. He had to stop himself from doing so.

“Yeah.” Jungkook replied without much thought as he was taken over by wet tongues dancing against one another. Jungkook was just as entranced, his body reacting to it actively. The warm touches and the smooth voice sent signals of forbidden guilty pleasure down his spine as the gentle administrations and addictive scent drove him borderline insane.

He wasn't sure how long it lasted, could be seconds, minutes or longer. He just lost track of time and it felt as if it lasted for very long, as if they had merged their mouths together forever, the breathless gasp leaving Jimin afterwards being a telltale sign of the intensity, then Jungkook finally detached their lips. 

A string of saliva attached them to one another as Jungkook chose to drag his lips along Jimin’s jaw, pulling the latter's head back to arch his neck further, showing more of the delicate unblemished soft skin, almost begging to be marked. The light kisses he dropped down the curve of his throat were sweet before he opened his mouth and let his tongue flick out to taste Jimin’s skin.

“Jungkook,” Jimin gasped. Jungkook pulling back just to watch the way Jimin’s eyes fluttered shut. He wondered, briefly, if maybe they should slow down, but Jimin was so beautiful it hurts, and he couldn’t help himself.

He sucked a hickey into the base of Jimin’s throat, drinking in his pretty gasps, then pressed his mouth to another spot on Jimin's collarbone, sucking harder. Jimin's breath came out in short pants, helpless, hurting in the sweetest way. Jungkook kissed a new spot grazing his teeth along his skin again, brushing his lips along Jimin's neck and his whines were like music to his ears.

Jimin didn't realize how arched his back was until Jungkook lifted up his shirt, transfixed with his chest, eyes blown as he stared at his beautiful abs with hungry eyes, then at his pebbled perky nipples.

Jimin felt his cock getting harder that it did almost hurt, he was sure his boxers were already soaked by precum, and he had no doubt Jungkook was just as hard, for he felt his erection poking his ass, and he didn't fail to hear the way Jungkook's breath hitched when he pressed his ass on his clothed crotch with a devious smile tugging on his pretty swollen lips.

Jimin let out a sudden yelp when he felt Jungkook pinching his nipples out of nowhere, before he lifted him by the waist from the edge of the chair. He carried him into the center of their bed in the next room with strong sturdy arms before Jimin was laid back down.

His body sunk down onto the soft mattress, and Jungkook's face was hovering over him with heavy eyes. His large hands landed on his waist before the sound of clothes rustling invaded his ears, and it wasn't even a second and both of his shirt and pant were yanked down somewhere in the room, leaving him with only his boxers, the outline of his hard cock very clear underneath the thin layer of cloth, and he felt embarrassed for a wet spot was rather obvious on the material.j

“Already so wet for me baby?” Jungkook asked teasingly biting down on his lower lip, and there was something strangely erotic about being nearly naked when Jungkook was still fully clothed.

Jungkook reached out to open the upper drawer of the night table, and it wasn't a surprise when he took out a blindfold, along with handcuffs out of it, and Jimin felt a building heat, a slow burn, an anticipation at the sight. Jungkook leaned to kiss him, cradling his face appraisingly before swiftly blindfolding him, then held his hands up his head as he was tying him to the corners of the headboard.

A strong wave of arousal flooded Jimin's body, soon replaced with concern about where that was heading, yet, he didn't object. He knew Jungkook would take them off the moment he asks for it, and it rather just heightened his anticipation that he wasn't able to see anything, to do anything. He completely relied on Jungkook to give him what he wanted, what he so urgently needed and he blindly trusted him.

He knew Jungkook liked to be the one in control too, it made him feel a very special type of way to have power over the others, especially over Jimin and the latter never seemed to have a problem with it too. Jungkook leaned dangerously close to Jimin's ears, his hot breath sending a shiver down his spine, his hand resting leisurely on Jimin's tight as he whispered in his ear. Jimin felt his cock nearly twitching at his words.

“You know exactly how to call me in bed, right slut?”

20.07.19