14: White Mask 2*

Days quickly passed. Halos mag-kakalahating buwan na rin na pumapasok si Emy sa Grey Academy.

Seriously, school bored her to death. Even in her previous life. Mainly because whatever she was learning from school could be easily gain by her once she read a book.

But she had to attend school because it was a requirement. So she just entertained herself with another aspect of school.

Luckily, Grey Academy was an interesting place. It was very huge and one could easily "get lost" kung hindi ka pamilyar sa mga dapat mong daan.

And lately, madalas "maligaw" si Emy sa kung saan saan sa campus.

Kanina nga ay panglimang beses na niyang napadpad sa isang corridor ng campus kung saan ay dead end na. The weird thing about that corridor, kahit pa nga dead end na siya, may ilang estudyante ang palaging naroroon. Para bang may binabantayan ang mga ito doon.

At dahil panglimang beses na nga niyang naliligaw doon, ipinagdrawing na siya ng mapa kanina ni Bran.

Hindi mapagpasensyosong tao si Bran. Pero dahil maganda naman si Emy at mukha talaga itong maligawin, ipinagdrawing na niya ito ng mapa. Mahirap na kung iba pa ang makakita sa kanya sa corridor na iyon. Lucky for her, they were always the group of people na nagbabantay doon.

Because of that, Emy was able to get out of that corridor. But midway towards the exit, Emy crumpled the map and shifted her way. Well, she wanted to discover more about the academy's secret. Since she found quite a lot of them these past few days, then she might as well discover more of it.

She was walking casually when suddenly, someone grabbed the back of her dress.

"Just what are you trying to do?"

It was the Fifth Prince.

One day, she was also able to encounter this prince somewhere he was not supposed to.

Samantha was quite sure. That place was the same as the one in Marco's story.

He told her once that there was a place in Grey Academy where royal treasures were hidden. Marco was not interested in that at all. But she was. Hidden treasures interested her.

Ang kaso, hindi na niya nagawa pang puntahan ito noon because things got busy. Pero nabanggit sa kanya ni Marco noon kung nasaan ito. And when she tried to go there one day, she saw the Fifth Prince there.

Umayos ng tayo si Emy saka lumayo sa binata upang maalis ang pagkakahawak nito sa damit niya. Agad naman itong bumitaw. Then she faced him.

"What do you mean?" She acted innocently.

The prince sneered at her. "Don't use that act on me. I am not an idiot. You've been going around places you're not supposed to go. Do you want to cause trouble or get in one?"

"I don't know what you are talking about, Your Highness. It just so happens that I am not yet familiar around the campus."

Sebastian rolled his eyes. This lady dared to blatantly lie on his face. She really had guts.

"Just stay away on my way, will you? Don't even think of meddling or ruining my plans or else..." Ibinitin niya ang pagbabanta niya saka nginisian ang dalaga bago umalis na.

Emy just sighed.

Hindi naman talaga niya balak mainvolve sa Fifth Prince na iyon. Nagkataon lang talaga na yung iilang lugar na naiisip niyang puntahan ay pinupuntahan din nito.

Well, since binantaan na siya ng binata, she would surely be smart not to encounter him again.

But fate had other plans towards the two of them. Just that night, who would have thought that they would cross path again?