29: Plans

Diana was not pleased lately sa itinatakbo ng mga pangyayari between the Black Council and that White Queen.

She could not take it. It was like having Samantha back. She remembered back then that it was her the first whom people called as White Queen.

The foolish girl opposed the Black Council even during her very own regime. When Diana exposed her, akala niya ay siya agad ang papalit dito. But that Marco got in her way.

She smiled bitterly as she remembered how she killed both of them. Yes. She had killed once a White Queen before. How can she not kill a second one now?

But she can't move freely at the moment. The people are still after them. In Grey Academy, the priority is to caught as many members as they can kahit pa nga may secret decree ang Emperor to catch that White Queen.

Natuto na ring lumaban ang ilang estudyante sa kanila. And as if that's not enough, the White Queen showed up with her own minions.

She could only plan carefully. Wala eh. Hindi siya pwedeng tumigil sa kakaatake. People might have an idea that they are losing.

And that's what she will never let happen at all.

Diana looked around her people. Totoong kakaunti na lang sila. But these remaining people are her most capable and most trusted. Well.. except for Lucy.

Lately, she's eyeing the lady with an eyesore.

Wala naman itong ginagawang kakaiba. She attends every meeting and participates in every attack. But Diana knew that Lucy was just being loyal to the Black Council and not to her.

She called out Alessandra na agad namang lumapit sa kanya.

"That Lucy... Have you been following her around?"

Napatingin muna si Alessandra kay Lucy bago sumagot.

"I did. The first batch of followers never came back. And so, I asked another people again."

"And?"

Alessandra called out those people na inutusan niya para sundan si Lucy.

"What's the news about that mission I aske you to do?"

"Miss, nothing unusual was done by Miss Lucy. Although, lately, she's been hanging quite a lot of times with Emy Hans. She seems to be close with Franco Hans too."

Alessandra flinched secretly when she heard the first name that was uttered.

Diana, however, raised her eyebrow. She knows that Lucy fancies that Franco Hans for quite a while now. Pero hindi niya inaasahan that she will find a way to get closer to him.

"Who is this Emy Hans? How is she related to Franco?"

"They are cousin. And if you could remember, Miss, siya yung nakalaban mo noong Initiation Day sa chess."

Ah, the Initiation Day. It was one of the days na hindi na niya gusto pang balikan. But thinking about it again, naalala niya nga yung babaeng nakalaban niya sa chess noon.

How could she forget her? She was never defeated in chess before. But that unusual play of that girl caught her off guard.

Huli na ng marealize niya that the girl had already checkmated her a long time ago.

Seriously, she had been busy facing off with the White Queen na nawala na sa isip niya ang babaeng yun. But now, she might as well have some fun with her.

It will be hitting two birds with one stone for her. Makakaganti na siya sa pagkatalo niya noon dito, at siguradong maaapektuhan din nito si Lucy.

She smirked.