36: Meeting

Everyone was relieved when they found out na wala na sa danger si Phoenix. Though, the mare still needed more time to heal but at least, she is not dying.

All of them just can't imagine what will happen to Emy if the horse will die. It was already heartbreaking to see her nung nasa delikado pang phase si Phoenix. What more pa kaya if it gotten worse?

Anyway, since Emy received that news, she had decided to do her move this time. For the past days, she just keeps on receiving blows from Misa. But now, she had decided to attack.

At dahil hindi naman ito nangimi na ipahamak siya to the point of almost killing her in front of everyone, Emy decided to return the favor.

It won't just be a simple an eye for an eye. Misa will pay more.

Kaya naman she busied herself ganun din ang ilang tao na alam niyang maaasahan niya sa ilang bagay.

Lia and Veronica have been going here and there to do stalking and delivering letters on her behalf.

Liu Fu and Choi Kang busied themselves sa secret cabin ni Emy na prinovide noon ni Calix sa kanya. She had decided to have them create some of her chemistry notes since Liu Fu is also eager to do some. Isa pa, if there's anyone she is comfortable in handling chemicals, that would be him at alam niya na kung gaano sinusunod ni Choi Kang si Liu Fu kapag nasa laboratory sila.

As for the Purple Boutique, she had them work on her more confidential matters. Like investigating the happenings in Royal City and establishing another business under her name with underground purpose.

Emy can't just stop this foreboding feelings of her about Misa's and her people's presence in Grey City. Bukod pa doon, her memories seem to have relevance of what could possibly happen in the near future. She had this feeling na kailangan niyang maghanda.

***

Alessandra and Lucy were both in a brothel feeling their faces burning in shame.

Nakadamit silang panlalaki kaya walang makakaisip na mga dalaga sila at hindi dapat naroroon. But still, they can't help but feel shy.

Oo nga at hindi naman ito ang unang beses na nagdamit na panlalaki at makapasok sa brothel si Alessandra. Pero hindi naman niya gagawin yun noon kung hindi dahil kay Emy.

As for Lucy, she is very new in this kind of disguise. Kumpara kay Alessandra, she had always been protected from doing these kind of things kaya naman hindi niya alam kung papaano aakto ngayon.

They both sighed at their situation. Hindi rin nila maintindihan kung bakit bigla na lang silang pinadalhan ng sulat ni Emy na nagsasabi na magkita sila dito. They really have no idea why the lady put them in difficult situation like this.

Anyway, sinalubong sila ng isang babae at tinanong lang kung sila ba sila Lucy at Alessandra. Pabulong yun syempre. When they said yes, agad sila nitong dinala sa isang kwarto.

Alessandra knew that it was the same room na ginamit nila noon.

"You can already ease up here, young misses. Young lady Emy will be here anytime. May hinihintay lang siya." The girl said with a smile bago lumabas.

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa.

Well, the girl said ease up. Kaya naman agad na nagtanggal ng sumbrero si Lucy.

Maya maya naman ay bumalik ang dalaga at may dala ng makakain. Inihain nito iyon sa kanila.

"Wala pa ba si Emy?" Tanong ni Alessandra.

"Miss has already arrived. But the other person she's meeting is not yet here."

Napatango na lang ang dalawa.

"Please have some snacks first while waiting."

The girl then sat on the side saka naghintay.

Lucy shrugged and started eating. Napailing na lang si Alessandra. Minsan talaga di na siya magtataka kung bigla na lang niyang mabalitaan na napahamak na yang si Lucy.

She has no cautious sense at all.

Napailing na lang siya.

Sakto namang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok doon ang dalawang lalaki. Or more likely, two women wearing men's outfit.

Agad na nakilala ni Alessandra si Emy as she had seen her once like this before. Gaya noon, she thought if Emy is really a man, she could have seduced a lot of ladies around.

Si Lucy naman ay napanganga. These two men are too good looking.

"My God, Lucy. You look stupid as ever."

It was Diana.

May disguise man o wala, hindi makakalimutan ni Lucy ang boses at matabil na dila nito.

"Y-you... What are you doing here?"

Diana rolled her eyes. Napailing na lang si Emy saka niya isinara ang pinto. Then they both removed their hats.

"Emy!" Lucy was once again surprised.

The lady just smiled at her atsaka naupo na sa tabi ni Lucy. Then she looked at Diana.

"Well, if you just wanna stand up then suit yourself."

Umismid ito at saka napilitang naupo.

"Stella, thanks for bringing my friends here and helping them to be comfortable. However, can you make sure that no one will be able to rent the other room? I'll also pay for it if I have to."

Agad namang tumayo ang dalaga.

"No problem, Miss. I will be back as soon."

Emy nodded and waited for her to go out.

When Stella left, she looked around. Who would have thought that they will be in one room again after that time in Grey Academy?

Well, some things really happened unexpectedly.

"Let's start, I guess..." Emy said.

***

The meeting between the four of them composed of quarreling and planning.

Emy had already expected it. The animosity between Lucy and Diana goes beyond then. Leader pa lang si Lucy ng Black Council ay mainit na ang dugo nito kay Diana. Kung hindi nga lang sinabi noon ni Samantha sa kanya na hindi ito magmemember kung hindi kasama si Diana ay hindi niya ito gustong makasama sa Balck Council.

But things are different now.

Diana was forced to send a letter to Emy after she had witnessed what the lady could do. Noong natalo siya nito sa laban nila sa pagitan ng Black Council at Emy as White Queen, she thought it was just because she had a huge backer behind her.

But she realized otherwise noong Hunting Competition. Ayaw man niyang aminin, but deep inside, Emy scared her, at the same time, she was also made her feel a bit of respect at that time. Iyon ang dahilan kung bakit nilapitan na niya ito.

Emy, of course, had taken the opportunity for her benefits. Gaya nga ng sabi niya kay Lucy after ng meeting, "I'd rather have her as our ally than enemy. The less Misa's people from Grey City, the better it is."

Lucy was still unconvinced. However, seeing Emy had already made up her mind at hindi na rin naman nagccomplain si Alessandra, then she just shut up for the mean time. She will still observe Diana. But she can't promise not to have a word war with the mistress everytime they see each other.

Bukod pa doon, she had to focus on scarier decision of Emy. She said the four of them have to keep meeting there in brothel habang wala pa silang nahahanap na magandang location para pagmeetingan.

That pressure her to work instead.

***