50: First Attack

Days had passed by.

Walang may balita sa kanila kung ano ng nangyari kay Emy.

Sebastian tried not to worry much. Matatapos na ang dalawang linggo ni Emy. He is expecting her to come back anytime now.

Calix told him too na nagmamartsa na ang mga tao ng Royal City papunta sa Grey City. But they are not just going to attack them.

Gaya ng sabi ni Emy noon, Misa divided her people well. She was prepared to fight against the Grey City and its sub-cities.

Before the Royal City arrived, may pailan ilan ng labanan ang dinanas ng mga tao ni Sebastian. They won them but these people are weird. They seem to not care about themselves at all. The way they attack is very suspicious for Sebastian. They injured as much as they could from his people.

As much as he wanted to be concerned for Emy, he had been occupied by these small attacks. It was too late for him to realized the purpose of these people.

They just finished a fight with one of the small city when a huge wave of enemies attacked them.

Of course, he engaged his people to fight them. But they have weapons from Royal City and that caused damaged and injuries on their part.

It lasted for days. Sebastian had the injured tended immediately. They have no shortage of medicines and doctors. Pasasalamat na lang niya kay Emy that she had done this for him.

So he sent out another wave of his armies to finish the fight.

Doon lang binalita sa kanya ni Vaughn ang estado ng mga tao niya.

"Your highness, this is bad."

"Tell me."

"Half of our people are already injured and currently getting tended by the doctors."

"The medicines effect as soon as possible, I don't think we have to worry."

Vaughn shook his head.

"The Royal City armies are approaching. They will be here at nightfall."

That's when he realized why those small cities had been attacking them.

He clenched his fist.

"Have the uninjured armies assemble at once."

Vaughn immediately followed what he had commanded.

***

By nightfall, the Grey City are under attack by the people of Royal City.

It was indeed a hard fight on their part.

They lack of people and their weapons are not as high grade as the Royal City.

Halos kakaumpisa pa lamang ng labanan ay nakalahati na agad ang tauhan ni Sebastian.

That's when Liu Fu used his cards.

Wala si Emy to tell him when to launch his attacks but he could tell that this is the right time. Sebastian needed help and that exactly what he will provide him.

"Your highness, please have your people retreat for a moment." He requested to the Prince.

Sebastian looked at him seriously.

"Is this about Emy's plan?"

Tumango lang si Liu Fu.

Since that was the case, Sebastian had the horn blew, signaling a temporary retreat.

Mabilis na nagsibalik ang mga tao niya. At bago pa makahabol ang mga kalaban, Liu Fu pressed a button which caused a huge explosions all over the war field.

***

Misa was immediately protected by her people and brought her at safety.

Hindi nila inaasahan na matapos magretreat ng mga tagaGrey ay magpapasabog ito ng ganoon.

It almost took half of her people since the explosion occurred kung nasaan ang karamihan ng mga tao niya.

Another explosion happened. This time, sa magkabilang gilid naman ng field. Those killed the people who was trying to escape on that area.

"Retreat!"

She commanded.

Agad namang sinabihan ng second in command niya ang mga tauhan nila. Then they all went back to their campsite na malayo layo sa Grey City.

***

"What kind of explosive it is?" Misa asked her people. Matapos matahimik ang buong field, pinabalikan niya ang lugar para imbestigahan.

"It was a common explosive, Miss. Pero masyado iyong marami kaya nagcause ng ganoon kalakas na pagsabog."

Then she looked at the area kung saan naganap ang dalawang pagsabog. It was indeed huge.

Hindi siya maaaring magkamali. This kind of explosive, no matter how common it is, won't be too many in Grey City.

Emy has something to do with this.

"Do you think there are still more of them?"

"We are not sure. But for the are where the explosions had occured last night, siguradong wala ng nakabaon doon. They would have triggered one another."

Napatango si Misa.

"Miss, we should attack again to make sure that they won't be able to put explosives again."

"We'll do that. But ask father to send more reinforcements as soon as he can. Emy might have more trump cards under her sleeves."

Agad na sumunod ang kanyang tauhan at nagpadala ng mensahe sa Royal City.

The next day, they gathered their people to attack again. Misa is still confident. The number of her people is still twice the number of armies of Grey City.

Besides, her father won't leave her alone. He will send more people as soon as possible.

***