38: Prince' Birthday 2

Gaya ng sabi sa kanya ni Shantal kagabi, walang nagawa si Emy ng puntahan siya nito sa kwarto niya para ayain na pumunta ng bayan.

Maaga pa lang pero mataas na agad ang energy nito. Ganun din si Sabrina na kadalasan ay level headed naman. Well, they are indeed a family that loves shopping.

Kaya naman heto siya ngayon ay kinakaladkad ni Shantal papuntang Purple Boutique.

Napuna naman niya na doble na ngayon ang bilang ng guards na sumusunod sa kanya. Kung noon ay enough na na kasama niya ang mga maidservants niya, ngayon ay hindi na.

Napahinga na lang siya ng malalim.

"Cheer up, Emy."

Saka sila pumasok sa boutique.

Dali dali naman silang inasikaso ng mga taong naroroon. You can say that they are a VIP in this boutique, after all, Emy owns this.

"Miss Hans, we have been waiting for you to come."

Nagulat sila Shantal at Sabrina ng personal na salubungin ng assistant manager ng Purple Boutique si Emy.

"How are you, Harley?"

"I am perfectly fine, Miss. Agatha wants you to try a dress for her. Do you think you can give her sometime?"

"Sure. And also, my cousins want dresses for the Youngest Prince' birthday. Please pick them the best."

The exchange between Emy and Harley made Shantal's and Sabrina's jaw dropped.

Emy looked at them saka ngumiti.

"Hindi ko ba nasabi sa inyo? I own this boutique."

"Eeeehhhh?!!!"

***

Agatha excitedly met Emy. Hindi pa niya nakikita ito noon. But as the lady saved her from the slums, she wanted to thank her since a long time ago.

But when she finally faced her, hindi na siya makapagsalita. The lady indeed had a nobility air around her. Even her smallest gestures and movements are graceful.

"How are you, Agatha?" The lady asked her.

"I-i am well, thanks to you, Miss."

"You're humble. I heard your designs are extraordinary. I just took you from where you came from but it was all your doing kung bakit ka nasa kinaroroonan mo ngayon."

"But still, I wouldn't have a chance to prove myself if it is not for you, Miss."

Saka niya kinuha yung dress na personal niyang ginawa at pinagpuyatan para sa dalaga.

"Please accept this dress as a token of my gratitude."

That surprised Emy. Agad naman niyang sinipat ang dress. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"This must have cost a fortune."

"I am not selling this to you. This is my gift, Miss."

"Are you sure?"

Tumango siya agad agad.

"Fine. I need you to do some tweaking on it, though."

Agatha was surprised. She thought her design was already perfect. It seems the lady is quite high-maintenanced.

"Maganda na tong damit but I need it to be in accordance to my preference. I need you to change the sleeves and collar as the same as the chinese dresses."

"Are you chinese, Miss?"

Emy chuckled. "No. But my aunt is. Since I respect her so much, I attend parties in chinese clothing."