83: Storm 2

The next day, tinipon ni Haow lahat ng mga tagaGrey City.

At sa pinakagitna ng mga tao, pinaupo nila ang mga nahuli kagabi.

It was New Year but in Grey, it marked a new empire for everyone.

An empire that will no longer bound by the past.

An empire which will put their people first.

Hindi rin naman inaasahan nila Haow na magiging ganito ang response ng mga tao sa kanila.

When Emy told him to help her, hindi siya nag-alangan.

He could never do that.

She might have forgotten about him and their love before, but he was still a fool for her.

Hindi nga lang niya ineexpect na napakaraming tao ang aayon sa plano ni Emy.

He started approaching people in Grey on her command, telling them exactly her words.

At kahit siya ay namangha sa pag-sangayon ng iba sa plano niya agad agad.

He was not aware how Emy had touched the lives of these people.

But surely, it helped them to be where they are right now.

And today, they gathered to show the people of Grey their victory.

Haow started off with the execution of the Second and Third houses.

***

The Emperor, fourth house, Xeno and Misa, however, are in different place.

They are in front of Throne Palace at kaharap nila sila Atticus at Emy. The Prime Minister was also there.

But if he will be honest, he doesn't want to be there to watch his friends die. It wasn't just the Emperor. Kahit papaano pa rin naman ay kaibigan pa rin niya si Xeno sa kabila ng mga kasamaang ginawa nito.

The Empress was not there though. Ipinaubaya na niya kay Emy ang mga mangyayari. Even though she had chosen the embetterment of the people of Grey, she still the wife of the Emperor. And seeing him die would surely affect her so much.

"The people of Grey City had already spoken. They had chosen your deaths kapalit ng pagiging malayang muli ng city natin mula sa kamay ni Xeno.

"Hiro Baltimore, Sebastian Grey, Serafina Grey, you are going to be executed today for sheltering the enemies. For letting them manipulate you and risk the lives and peacefulness of the Grey people."

Sabi ng Prime Minister.

Serafina cried and screamed.

"You can't do this to us. Sebastian is the rightful emperor of Grey. He was just merely letting Hiro to run the empire on his behalf."

"Serafina, Sebastian had been dead for us by years. And you can't simply just ignore the fact na sinugod niya ang Grey City, endangering the lives of our people. That is not something a rightful Emperor will do."

Xeno laughed. "And how do you expect me to act? Begging? This City is mine."

Atticus laughed. "You ran away during those times, Xeno. You left Grey City and your family just like the real coward you. Tapos ineexpect mo na pagbalik mo after years, you still have the rights to own this city. You're a foolish, Xeno."

Xeno glared at him. "You know nothing, Atticus. Stop meddling in this."

Sasagot pa sana si Atticus but Emy stopped him.

Instead, she stood up and walked towards Calix. Agad namang inabot nito sa kanya ang dalawang espada.

"Do you really want to do this, Princess Emy?" The Prime Minister asked with worry.