33: Captured 4

The Hans family are in anguish. Pangatlong araw ng nawawala ni Emy. But up until now, hindi pa rin nila ito nakikita.

Even Shin and his family ay mabilis na nagpunta ng Grey City ng malaman nila ang nangyari kay Emy. Poor girl! All her life puro misfortunes na lang ang nararanasan niya. From her mother's death up to her kidnapping.

Even Shantal could not say if she will feel pitiful or be amazed dahil sa mga nangyayari kay Emy. Mabuti na lang kamo at Winter vacation nila sa Royal City kaya nakasama silang tatlo ngayon.

Shin and Francis, though, worked hand in hand sa paghahanap kay Emy. But it was still a no news for them.

Not for Sebastian, though...

***

Emy was in dark again. Diana put her blindfold back bago ito umalis at hindi na niya iyon maalis dahil wala na ang blade niya to free her hands.

Anyway, she just had suffered in Kelly's hand again. This time, hindi lang mga sampal ang inabot niya mula dito. The said of her lips is bleeding after she received a cut there nang masubsob siya sa sahig after siyang itulak ni Kelly.

May mga gasgas din siya dahil ng matumba siya ay agad siya nitong kinaladkad. She could even feel pain on her knees and waist. Mukhang napasama ang bagsak niya kanina.

Kelly really didn't hold back.

Napahinga siya ng malalim. She wants to massage herself but her hands are tied.

Nagulat naman siya when her blindfold was suddenly gone. She opened her eyes pero napapikit din agad siya. She needs to adjust from the light of the room.

"Wow... Kelly really did a good job." Cherry said as looked at her. She even touched her chin to look at her both cheeks carefully.

"You're lips are even bleeding." Then she chuckled cheerfully.

"It was not enough though."

Napatingin si Emy kay Cherry as she took out a knife.

"Let's paint you red more."

Cherry slashed at napangiwi na lang si Emy when she felt the knife touched her arms. It was a bit deep and she started to really bleed.

"Ooops. Hindi pantay!"

Then she did that on the other side naman.

Emy knew that among the two, Cherry is mental. Kelly is brutal as she is. But Cherry can pretend that she is nice and after that she will be lethal.

She couldn't stop groaning as she felt her wound on her left arm to be deeper.

But she immediately held her breath when Cherry took the bloody knife at dinikit nito iyon sa pisngi niya.

"I hate you, you know. I really do."

Hindi nagsalita si Emy. She watched the knife carefully as it started to move on her face, tracing her jaw line.

"You are just like my overbearing cousin, Samantha. Just because she was smarter than us, kinakaya kaya na niya kaming dalawa ni Kelly."

Naramdaman ni Emy ang gigil ni Cherry dahil biglang dumiin yung kutsilyo sa may leeg niya. Napangiwi na lang siya as she felt her neck started to bleed.

Cherry looked at her. Ginamit pa nito yung kutsilyo para patingalian siya. She placed the knife on her chin and lifted her face up.

"And you are just like her, Emy."

Tiningnan ni Cherry ang dumudugo niyang leeg at mga braso at saka ito napangiti.

"Do you still remember your question to us about the Natural Selection?"