52: Third Attack

12th day...

Since the Grey City attacked using the cannons, Misa can't just simply let it slide.

"Prepare the artillery."

She said and her people immediately moved.

Kaya hindi pa man natatapos ang ikalawang atake niya, her third is already on its way to give Sebastian a problem.

***

"What the hell?"

Naipalatak na lang ni Sebastian as he saw the machines of the enemies.

They are just like cannons, except they are mobilized.

"What should we do next, your highness?"

"What kind of question is that, Vaughn?"

They are all surprised at that additional person. Sa tent na iyon ay tanging sila lang na mga general at kanang kamay ni Sebastian ang naroroon. And people can't easily entered it.

Not unless, you are someone important as the Prince's wife.

"Emy!" General Hans was first to call her out.

But Sebastian was suddenly in front of her and hugged her tightly.

The generals coughed and immediately looked away. But they couldn't hide their smiles.

Agad naman siyang binitiwan ni Sebastian. Sasawayin na sana niya ito dahil sa ginawa pero naunahan siya nito.

"Hold your horse, Missus." Kunot noong sabi nito sa kanya.

Agad na naisara ni Emy ang bibig niya. He had never shut her up before.

"You told me, you would be back within two weeks. Anong petsa na ngayon?"

She was about to answer pero nagsalita ulit si Sebastian.

"Do you even know how worried I was? I could have left this war and go to that damn place kung hindi ko lang iniisip ang magiging reaksyon mo kapag bumalik ka na."

Hindi na napigilan ni Francis ang hindi mapatawa ng malakas. He was worried too about her. But surely, Emy deserved her husband's scolding as she made a lot of them worried.

"Come on. Let's get back here after an hour. Let's give the couple some time to catch up." Francis ushered the others out of the tent saka niya kinindatan si Sebastian who looked at him gratefully.

When everyone is out, saka namewang si Emy.

"Are you done now, Mister?"

An eye for an eye.

Dahil tinawag siya nitong Missus, she should do the same.

Nakipagsukatan naman ng tingin si Sebastian sa kanya.

In the end, both of them sighed.

Emy walked towards him and made him sit. Then she hugged him from behind. Napahinga na lang ng malalim si Sebastian. This lady is really unfair.

"I know my faults and I repent on that. But don't get angry please. I needed to stay more days there and also dropped off to another place before going back.

"Diana told me of what had happened here. I know we are short of people.

"Don't worry much now. I brought you a solution."

Nangunot ang noo ni Sebastian saka tiningnan ang asawa.

"What do you mean?"

"I brought reinforcements.

"After I left the Royal City on the fifth day, saktong nakareceive ako ng balita mula kay Diana.

"She told me, even before the battle with the Royal City, our armies are already injured due to the attacks of small cities. She was worried that it might affect us now.

"Seems like she is right. Luckily, dumiretso agad ako sa Ming Province. I helped them with their battles. Afterwards, pinuntahan naman namin ang Roseteria and Beikwong.

"Your highness, I've brought you hundred thousands reinforcements. I hope it is enough to appease your anger."

It was indeed too much to appease him. Just the fact that she came back alive and unharmed made him very relieved already.

He grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap.

"I told you, right? If you call me 'your highness' again, you will be punished."

Bago pa man nakapagreact si Emy ay nasakop na nito ang labi niya.

God, he missed her.

***

Together, lumabas sila ng tent. Emy called several people at agad niya silang inutusan.

They can only face the artilleries head on.

"Go up the wall towers and counter every cannon balls they will throw towards us."

Mabilis na kumilos ang mga inutusan ni Emy.

"Who are they?" Sebastian asked her since he didn't recognize them.

"Some friends I gathered from the surrounding cities of Royal City."

"From their enemies, you mean?"

Emy nodded.

"Now, just leave these machines to our friends. As for us, we need to plan our next attack."

"Tell me what to do."

***

Misa was frustrated. The Grey City's cannon are effectively crushing her artilleries' attack.

Hindi niya alam kung saan nakakuha ang mga ito ng mga ganun kagaling na gunners ang Grey City but no matter how much they attacked, they still couldn't hit any part of the walls of the Grey City.

And to add more to her worries, their armies started to retreat back to city premise. They leave the war between the artilleries and cannons.

***