61: More Secrets

But instead of talking it with Sebastian, Emy met Diana, Lucy and Alessandra.

Sebastian Grey is connected to them in different ways. And that is the Black Council.

At dahil sila na lang ang natitirang legal na miyembro ng Black Council then they have to talk about this.

Kaya naman mineet niya sila sa headquarters. But who would have thought they will meet someone else there.

"Haow." Emy was surprised to see the guy there.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" He was also surprised to see her enter the headquarters. Then he saw Lucy, Alessandra and Diana behind her.

Upon seeing Diana, he immediately pulled Emy behind him as if ready to defend her with his own life.

"Diana, did you recruit Emy in this council? For what purpose?!" He was angry.

Ang hindi maintindihan ni Diana ay kung bakit nakatuon sa kanya ang galit nito. Ni hindi nga niya ito kilala eh.

"Haow..."

"No, stay behind Emy. That woman is dangerous. She's a killer."

Lucy and Alessandra didn't contradict Haow but they got between Diana and him.

"Haow! What the hell? Don't barge in here and insult my friends."

"Friends?" Haow looked at her incredulously.

"She will just betray you in the end and also that Alessandra." His eyes were cold.

Alessandra was surprised.

"Alright. That's enough, sir. You are not allowed to be here. How did you even enter this room? This is only exclusive for members."

Haow was silent for a moment.

"You said it yourself. Only members can enter here."

Nangunot ang noo ni Emy.

"Haow, what are you saying? How can you even be a member of the council? Ngayon ka lang nakapunta dito." Emy said irritatingly.

Then Haow faced her.

"Haow is. But not me." Their eyes met and Emy was suddenly cold.

"Do you believe in reincarnations?"

Mabilis na nakuha ni Emy ang record book. She flipped the pages one by one and checked the names.

Habang palapit siya ng palapit sa dulo, cold sweats are starting to form on her forehead.

It can't be, right?

She saw it before. That name... it has a label.

But when she saw its name, napapikit pa siya.

No, it can't be.

"What is it, Emy?" Tanong ni Lucy.

Inabot ni Emy ang record book sa kanya. Lucy immediately saw it at nanlaki ang mata niya. Curiously, Alessandra peeked too. At halos panghinaan siya ng tuhod dahil doon.

"P-prince Marco..." Lucy said.

Haow looked at her.

"How did you know?"

"I-is it really you, Your highness?" Alessandra asked him.

"What's going on here?" Diana asked. Naguguluhan niyang tinignan ang mga nasa paligid niya.

"Why are you calling him Prince Marco? Are you gone mad? He died, remember."

"Of course, I remember, Diana. I remember how you ruin my proclamation party. How you killed Shereen in an explosion and had the council betrayed me. How you had my heart pierced with arrows and killed Samantha. I remember it all, Diana. I do."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Diana dahil doon. She was not expecting this guy to know about what she had done before. And what did he say?

"How you had my heart pierced with arrows..."

An image of what had happened then flashed in her mind.

"Y-you... Why you are talking like you are Prince Marco?"

"Because he is Prince Marco, Diana." Emy said.

"What nonsense..."

"It is not nonsense, Diana. I am sure, his soul got into Haow's body before he totally die. I know it. Because I am the same as him too."

***

Hindi makapaniwala si Haow habang nakatingin sa record book ng Black Council. Of course, he knows its magic. Samantha used to admire it too much. Just like how she admire its creator.

"This..."

Tahimik lang ang apat na babae habang nakatingin sa kanya. Diana still couldn't believe it. Gusto niyang magalit. Lucy and Alessandra obviously know. Siya lang ang hindi nakakaalam.

Pero paano?

It was her who killed them. Ang kapal naman ng mukha niya kung magagalit siya ng dahil lang sa itinago ni Emy sa kanya ang totoo.

But truth be told, hindi niya alam kung paanong pakikiharapan si Emy.

She is goddamn Samantha.

She loathed that woman for being higher than her in anyway. But she felt different towards Emy.

"You are the same too? You are not dead? Your soul was reincarnated too?" Sunod sunod na tanong ni Haow.

Tumango lang si Emy.

"And you are Samantha. MY Samantha?"

Napapikit si Emy dahil doon.

A lot of things had already happened. How can she still be his?

"My soul is Samantha, yes. But I am Emy now. Look at me, Haow. Can you see me as her? Can you see me as YOUR Samantha?"

"No. But you are the same."

"I am not. Madami ng nangyari after my rebirth.

"I've got revenge. I moved on. Diana and Alessandra are my friends now. How can I still be the same?"

Natahimik si Haow.

"I have different enemies now. And they are Emy's enemies. I have married your brother and he is the Crown Prince now not you.

"Marco, things are different now. And it is inevitable."

Emy saw the pain passed by in Haow's face. She felt hurt too. But what she has said is a slap for both of them.

Haow stood and gave her a cold look bago tuluyang lumabas ng kwarto.

Emy felt it then. A pain drew on her stomach.

"Emy!" The three panicked and immediately went to her side.

"Quick! Get her water." Diana said. Agad namang kumuha si Lucy at inabot sa kanya. Emy drank it at once.

The pain scared her. Her baby...

Napatingin siya kay Diana.

"You're okay. Just stop stressing."

"I am okay. But will it be?"

"Yes. Stop worrying. Now breathe deeply."

***