46: Incence Burn

Sebastian and Emy just talked on the rooftop of the Throne Room.

That was their first time talking that long outside of Emy's room. And both of them are somehow surprised. Hindi pa sila niyan nag-usap tungkol sa mga plano nila ha.

Both of them are talking about what had happened to each other these past few months.

Sebastian told stories about his wars and Emy told him about her a bit boring life in Grey City. Though, Sebastian doesn't seem like he's bored at her stories. He even looked amused while listening to her.

As the night gets deeper, it was also starting to get cold. Sebastian noticed her slight shivers at agad siyang tumayo at naupo sa likuran ni Emy. Then he used his arms to cover her like a blanket.

"Your highness, wag kang sumimple jan. Not because we are married now does it mean you can do things like this on your will."

"Huh? What are you talking about, Emy? I just want you to get warm. I know how cold up here. And what's the best natural heater than body heat?"

At nagawa pa talaga nito na magpanggap ng ignorance niya. Tch. The Prince is starting his shameless schemes again.

Anyway, their position is too intimate. The Prince is literally giving Emy a back hug. And compared to earlier, this hug allowed Sebastian to cover Emy totally. In fact, he is very close to her. Kung lilingon sa kanya ito ay hindi malabong mahalikan niya ito.

Sebastian smiled at the thought. Oh well, he has no plans to rush Emy.

"You should start calling me now by my name, instead of Your Highness. Tinatawag mo naman akong Sebastian minsan kapag hindi ka nga lang normal."

"I am more used in the honorific."

"Then get unused of it."

"Tch."

"Ganito na lang. Everytime you will call me 'Your Highness', you will get punished. That way, magiging conscious ka na tawagin ako ng ganun." Sebastian had a shippish smile that made Emy squint her eyes towards him. Masama ang kutob niya sa punishment nito eh.

"And this punishment is?"

"A kiss, of course."

Emy rolled her eyes.

"Your highness, do you really intend to be shameless now?"

Pero hindi siya sinagot ni Sebastian. Instead, his lips hooked up again. Then his arms tightened around her.

"Y-yah..." Emy panicked when he started to lower down his face.

Bago pa man tuluyang makapagprotesta si Emy, his lips are already on hers. It was just a peck but it made her face very warm.

"Yah, yo..." Agad na napatigil si Emy ng makita niya ang pagtaas ng kilay ni Sebastian at masaya nitong expression.

"...Sebastian."

"See? It is not that hard, right?"

Napatiim bagang si Emy and her gripped on Sebastian's arms tightened. Pero wala lang yun sa lalaki.

***

They spent their time in the rooftop more on bickering and teasing.

In the midst of that, hindi na napansin ni Emy na siya na ang nakaubos ng wine na dala ni Sebastian. Sa kada inis kasi niya dito ay dinadaan niya sa inom. Unfortunately, magaling talagang mang-asar ito kaya naman naubos niya yung wine.

Naramdaman niya lang ang epekto nito when she stood up. She felt like her whole world is twirling at kamuntikan na siyang matumba. Luckily, Sebastian held her too fast.