15: Parade

"What are you planning to do, Your Highness? Napakadaming lugar na pwede mong tuluyan pero residence pa namin ang napili mo." Emy asked Sebastian coldly as they walked beside each other.

"I am planning nothing."

Emy just looked at him conveying that she would never believe that words of him.

Napahinga ng malalim si Sebastian saka napangiti.

Ibang iba talaga siya kesa kapag may sakit siya. But then again, if she is normally that kind of nice and sweet lady, baka hindi niya  makukuha ng ganito ang attention niya.

"Emy, how are you here in Ming?"

"I am doing good, your highness."

"You seem to have changed a lot within half a year. What exactly have you been doing in here?"

Emy just remained quiet and continued walking.

Then Sebastian held her hand to stop her from walking.

"Miss Hans, you are walking too fast. Walk slowly."

"Your highness, it's not like you haven't been in this place before. I even wonder why are you asking now for a tour."

Sebastian's lips curled up saka siya naglean down sa dalaga leaving few space between their faces.

"Of course, I would. Before, I strolled here for different purpose. But now, my sole reason is to walk beside you slowly and cherish it habang nakatingin sa atin ang lahat ng naririto just to let everyone aware that you are already mine."

Napahinga ng malalim si Emy. It's true. Their small parade are already getting the attention of the crowd. Bakit naman hindi? Sebastian is the Fifth Prince after all.

"I see you still haven't changed. You are still shameless as ever, your highness."

Sebastian smiled and then tapped her head.

"I am glad you realize that already."

Saka nag-umpisa na ulit maglakad.

Napailing na lang si Emy. But that smile of his... why does it look nice?

"Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go first at the Chief's house. I need to pay respect to him."

"You should have done that before anything else."

"My priority is not the same as yours. I would always put you first before anything else."

Emy rolled her eyes. Compared the last time, this prince's words are getting more and more cringy.

***

True to his words, Sebastian really took his time with her.

In fact, nasa may training ground na sila but the prince suddenly stopped walking.

"Tell me, did you learn these three within six months?" He asked pertaining to the three classes na nagaganap ngayon sa training ground. Martial arts, sword fighting and Archery.

"Just the archery. Franco already taught me the other two nung nasa Grey palang ako."

"And who taught you archery?"

"Still Franco, of course."

"That cousin of yours is really lucky to be always close to you."

"I don't know what you mean, your highness."

Maglalakad na sana ulit siya pero pinigilan siya ni Sebastian while holding her hand. His eyebrows are knitted together as if something pissed him.