31: Hunting Competition 2

After ng ilan pang laban ay dumating na rin ang oras ng pagtutuos nila Emy at Misa.

Some people are just waiting for this part. Most of them are curious about this Emy na fiancee ng Crown Prince.

In truth, there's not much people paying attention to Misa. Among the two, she is just a commoner. But people could tell that she is brave as she challenged this Emy.

"Do you need a good luck kiss?"

Emy just glared at Sebastian. Eto na naman ang lalaki at nang-aasar na naman. She bid her goodbye bago nagdiretso na sa mga kulungan ng kabayo kung nasaan si Phoenix.

There's still a game going on pero malapit na rin itong matapos. So she decided to take a look at Phoenix.

Misa has the same idea too.

They met in the stable.

"Well, well, well... I am glad you didn't bail out." Misa told her.

"I have the same thought." Emy said, non-chalantly bago naglakad na papunta kay Phoenix. She made sure she still fine and then caressed the mare gently.

Misa also checked her horse. But she can't stop glancing on Emy's way. Is it really possible for someone to change this much within a year?

The Emy she keeps on encountering here in Grey is very unfamiliar. But even so, as long as she knew that she is Emy, then she has nothing to worry about. She knew exactly how to face this girl. Kahit gaano man siya nagbago or nagpapanggap na nagbago, she will always know make this girl feel scared or hurt.

Sometimes, righteous people are easy to manipulate no matter how much intelligent they are.

With that thought, she prepared her horse putting saddle on it.

Maya maya lang din ay parehas silang sinabihan na pumunta na sa loob ng Arena.

***

"I will use a gun."

Misa said ng tanungin siya kung anong hunting weapon ang gagamitin niya. Some are curious. They have no idea what a gun is. As for the others na nakakaalam kung ano ito, they looked at Misa coldly.

If she's not taking advantage by using that kind of weapon then they don't know what to think already.

Agad namang nag-alala sila Franco, Liu Fu at Choi Kang. And somehow, Sebastian was also feeling uncomfortable. But he knew Emy. It's not like she hadn't predicted it yet.

As for Diana and Vio, they both looked in the Arena expectantly.

"I don't think there's anything wrong in my choice of weapon. Wala naman sa rule na bawal ang baril, ah." Misa said as the committee tried to stop her.

"Just let her use whatever she wants." Emy said na ikinabigla ng lahat. But her lips hooked up when she looked at Misa, as if saying, 'I will play along with you. Don't disappoint me.'

Misa sneered back pero agad din iyong nawala. Finally, the committee accepted and then the game started.

The rule is, they will begin at the same place and time. Then they will race within the arena and the first one to kill the animals to be released will get points. They have to keep on racing and killing until the 1 hour time limit.

The player with most kill at the end of the time will be the winner.

"Points vary by the size of the game. The bigger it is, the more points will be accumulated."

Dagdag nung announcer.

Well, they had heard that before already. Kaya naman they just busied their minds for other things.

Emy caressed the hair of Phoenix. By now, she already has deeper connection the mare kaya naman hindi na siya nito pinahihirapan. So she is not afraid to be disappointed today.

"Let's do well today, Phoenix, okay?"

When they heard the whistle signal, both Emy and Misa started right away.

Their horses was galloping fastly as they raced around the arena.

People were at awe. They both ride well. Their horses are also looking well and seem to be in good condition.

Then as quickly as that, the first animal was released. It was a bull.

They both have to run in separate ways dahil nanunuwag ito. They successfully confused it. But soon, it started chasing after Emy.

She didn't even dare getting her bow and arrow. There's no need to rush in getting points. She has an hour to do that. She'd rather had fun first.

Emy reverted her way and started making her way towards Misa na tumigil pa para panoorin ang paghabol sa kanya ng bull. Well, since she loved to watch, Emy will bring her the game.

While smirking at Misa whose eyes got bigger when she realized Emy's plan, she got nearer her.

Dahil mabilis ang takbo ni Phoenix at nung bull, hindi agad nakakilos si Misa. And so, she took her gun and shot the bull ng malapit na ito sa kanya.

"Nice shot." Emy said while smirking.

Misa just gave her an angry glare. Emy meant to play with her. Leading that bull towards her and forcing her to use her first bullet immediately.

She is really daring for doing that to her. Naikuyom na lang ni Misa ang kamay niya.

Well, since that is the case, she will play with Emy.

***