77: Shattered

Everyday, there will be a new divorce paper on the table.

But Sebastian will just tear it into pieces.

Emy tried to leave. But Sebastian had the guards stopped her. She couldn't leave the residence at all.

Her friends have to visit her instead and somehow, they couldn't have stopped feeling pity towards her.

Their relationship is already at the bottom.

Emy heard na sinuntok ni Franco si Sebastian. But she had no reaction at all. She just wanted to leave.

***

Mabilis na lumipas ang mga araw.

The two are still the same.

Others felt it was a shame. They thought they would be perfect. How could they fell like this?

Only those people who would benefit at what's happening ang matutuwa.

And that's Misa and Xeno.

Misa even tried to take advantage of this. She knew na sa Fourth residence na ulit nauwi si Sebastian. And everyday, she would go there to see him. Well, Sebastian isn't a bad catch at all.

She wouldn't see that much of good looking guy in Royal City. Surely, Emy is lucky. But as she would marry him soon, then she will be lucky too.

But then no matter how much she tried to approach him, he will just glared at her.

However, Misa won't simply just give up. Ngayon pa ba na sira na sila ngayon ni Emy?

She will have him soon.

***

Hanggang sa dumating na ang kasal nila.

That night, Emy received a dress. She knew it wasn't from Purple Boutique. It was too normal looking.

By morning, pinuntahan siya ng tatlo niyang maidservants.

"Miss, please tell us if you want to prepare." Alanganin nilang tanong.

Emy sighed.

She decided to go.

After nung huli niyang makita si Sebastian, ngayon na lang ulit siya pinayagang lumabas nito ng residence. Serafina dropped by earlier and told her so na if she wanted to go, then she can.

Well, since she is allowed to go, she might as well take advantage of the fresh air.

She stood up from bed.

But as soon as she did, they heard water drippings on the floor.

Agad na napatingin sa ibaba niya si Emy. A pool of water is on the floor and there's more flowing from her legs.

Realization hit her.

Her waterbag broke now.

Kasunod noon ay ang pagguhit ng sakit sa tiyan niya. Halos napaupo siyang ulit dahil sa sakit.

Mabilis siyang nilapitan ng tatlo.

"M-manganganak na si Miss..." Lia said frantically when she saw her water pooling below.

"Calm down." Sabi ni Anika.

She was feeling panicky too but she had to be level headed in this circumstances.

"Quick, Veronica. Call Madam Serafina." Utos ni Anika.

"N-no..."

"Pero, Miss."

"I don't need them."

"Miss..." They worriedly looked at her. Emy just closed her eyes again as anothe pain attack drew on her tummy.

"I-I will give birth alone. If you call anyone of them, I swear, I will let go of you."

Dahil sa takot na alisan sila ng trabaho ni Emy, they remained there and waited for her instruction.

Agad namang nag-utos si Emy sa kanila ng gagawin.

They did it as soon as possible.

Anika made Emy laid on the edge of the bed. Habang sila Lia naman ang naghanda ng mga gamit na ipinahanda ni Emy.

She was prepared for this. Sa loob ng mga araw na nasa bahay lang siya, she read books about giving birth. She memorized it by heart because she wanted to give birth without the help of anyone else.

Pero sino bang mag-eexpect na manganganak siya kasabay ng kasal nila Sebastian and Misa?

She could have smiled bitterly kung hindi lang sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman niya ngayon.

"G-go down there, Anika. W-wait for my baby.

"Lia, put your hands on my upper tummy and help me push my baby out."

They did what they ask.

Veronica held Emy's hands. Even just by watching, they could feel their Miss pain. Ang mas masakit pa doon, she had no one but them.

Emy cried her pain as she screamed. If she could only take away her heartache the same time she pushed out her baby... If only she could...

Her sob was heart breaking. Hindi na niya alam kung dahil pa ba iyon sa sakit ng panganganak niya. Or dahil hindi niya maalis sa isipan niya na ikinakasal rin ngayon si Sebastian.

He promised.

He said he will be there.

He said she doesn't have to be afraid.

She closed her eyes as all of Sebastian's words came to her one by one.

"If you think you will have a hard time looking for a replacement, then I volunteer myself. I volunteer to be your replacement King."

"I'll make them pay for every wounds and injuries they have caused you."

"I won't leave you."

"My priority is not the same as yours. I would always put you first before anything else."

"Next time, don't stop me from helping you. I am not marrying you to be defended by you. I want us to be partners, that's why."

"If that scares you then I have to make sure na nandoon ako. I am sure mawawala ang takot mo kapag andoon ako."

All of them shattered today.

All he had said and promised got broken today.

She guessed, time is different now.

Emy groaned in pain and pushed her last of strength to get her baby out of her. Kasabay nun ay ang tuluyang pagkadurog ng puso niya.

***